Beverage/Internet Packages Reduced - 3 day sale

sueh664

7 hours ago, sueh664 said:

Have just ordered the classic package for our cruise in April at less than half the normal price! Really happy 😊

Classic lquor pkg? Ours did not go down more than @ 20%. What cruise?

45 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

Classic lquor pkg? Ours did not go down more than @ 20%. What cruise?

17th April repo cruise Arabian Sea + Suez Canal.  Was previously £45 reduced to £22.

2 minutes ago, Citymom92 said:

We chose the classic beverage package as one of our perks, so wondering how we would upgrade to premium during this sale. Would it be worth it? Thanks in advance for any info!

I don’t think the reduction applies to upgrades but worth checking!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Citymom92 said:

We chose the classic beverage package as one of our perks, so wondering how we would upgrade to premium during this sale. Would it be worth it? Thanks in advance for any info!

Still $10 according to the rep I talked to and another poster who called.

20 minutes ago, travel1light said:

Hi, 

How did you swing that, call in? Every other report I have read says they were told no.  

Thanks. 

I does only if you paid for the classic package instead of getting it from a perk. In the former case, it was just cancelling the classic package and order the premium again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, timf264 said:

My Cruise still shows full price for the beverage packages. I leave on the Edge April 7th when logged in to the spring 25%. Only certain cruises?

The sales is over. It was from Thursday to Saturday. The only thing that still at the discounted price is the internet package.

Edited by Tourist1292

26 minutes ago, Tourist1292 said:

The sales is over. It was from Thursday to Saturday. The only thing that still at the discounted price is the internet package.

I got an email that the sale is extended through Monday.

2 hours ago, hiccups said:

I got an email that the sale is extended through Monday.

You are right. I just checked my email and found that. The price is still the same as in the last few days, however, they have removed the percentage of saving on the cruise planner. So one may not know which item is on sale if one did not know the original price.

Yesterday, I purchased an Internet package that was 10% off as part of this sale. The price in my Cruise Planner also showed the discount. But rather than buying it on line, I called the Captain’s Club and they added my 35% Elite Plus discount.

In the past, they would never allow “double dipping” by applying a Captain’s Club discount during a “sale”.

So after having that experience yesterday, can anyone comment whether I can also apply my 10% Elite Plus discount to a beverage package, which is also on this current sale?

Edited by BEAV