Bar Service on Anthem

Although I'm looking for experiences specific to Anthem, any RCI experience would be better than none. I have a few questions concerning bar service:

1. On the wine dispensers in Vintages, is the Deluxe Beverage Package valid on them? Meaning you don't have to pay? I'm not sure how they work...

2. Do all bars carry all basic cocktails? I've glanced at the bar menus online and it seems all the bars are tailored to a certain theme. I'm specifically looking for where I can get margaritas, or more specifically, as raspberry margarita 🙂 

2. At dinner in MDR, can you order a glass of wine from your waiter, or do you have to bring it with you? On Carnival, they had one specific bar waiter and it would take forever from him/her to make their rounds. Any experience with this?

TIA 

... but it often does take a while....

And my understanding is that the drink packages do not include pours from the machines at Vintages, but they do include drinks from the bar staff (up to the normal $ limit).

• Like 1

If you will be having the same glass of wine each nite, after the second nite they should bring it very quickly. Hubby has a bud light with dinner. A good staff will know your preferences pretty quick. 

Found the bar staff in the music hall to be outstanding!!

• Like 1

Was on Anthem last October, and there were 7 of us in the MDR, for the early seating.  Three of the folks had the unlimited drinks package, and didn't seem to have any issue at all getting their drinks at the table each night.

My past experience with the MDR and wine, is that the larger the group, the slower the service was, until after the second night, then the bar staff had the handle of the table, and figured it out.  They kept an eye on us too, so we never waited long - which was very nice.

• Like 1