Anthem of the Seas questions

bcnm

8 minutes ago, bcnm said:

How many formal nights are there on the Anthem to Bermuda?

Does anyone seen the entertainment on the Anthem?

How many nights is the cruise?  What is the itinerary?

37 minutes ago, bcnm said:

If you are taking a five night Bermuda cruise, there is one formal night.  It is likely to be your first full sea day, Day #2.

What would you like to know about the entertainment?

1 hour ago, bcnm said:

We are taking a 7 day cruise out of Bayonne in April.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

If you are taking a five night Bermuda cruise, there is one formal night.  It is likely to be your first full sea day, Day #2.

What would you like to know about the entertainment?

The entertainment listed sounds very adult oriented,  not Broadway show or comedian. I will have grandchildren from age 7 to 12 with us.

• We were on the Anthem in September and saw We Will Rock You and really enjoyed it.  My 11 yr old granddaughter can't wait to see it again.  Spectra's Cabaret looks like a new show but the last one was enjoyable also.  I know some people have complained about the costumes but they are no worse than the bathing suits you see on a beach.  We did not go to the Gift as my granddaughter's mother died 3 years ago and did not want to see a show about a mother who dies.  Hope that helps.

11 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:
  • We were on the Anthem in September and saw We Will Rock You and really enjoyed it.  My 11 yr old granddaughter can't wait to see it again.  Spectra's Cabaret looks like a new show but the last one was enjoyable also.  I know some people have complained about the costumes but they are no worse than the bathing suits you see on a beach.  We did not go to the Gift as my granddaughter's mother died 3 years ago and did not want to see a show about a mother who dies.  Hope that helps.

Spectra's Cabaret is not new, it has been on the ship since the beginning.  It is in 270.

We Will Rock You was good, I can't really comment on appropriateness for a child.  There were two comedy shows with the same performer, one was family oriented, one was definitely more for adults and younger people were strongly encouraged to depart the theater (for good reason as it turns out).

Spectra's Cabaret is not new, unless they changed the actual performance.  That would be a borderline show for a younger person.

What band is on Anthem these days?

Questions around The Key... we purchased it for 3 of us (my youngest is 4, so he doesn't need it, I guess) but it doesn't say anywhere except in our Order History that we have it. Not on our Set Sail passes, on the Brochure, etc. So how do they know we purchased it when we get there? 

We bought it primarily for the priority check-in and priority port disembarkation. How does that work - do they tell you what time you will be disembarking at a port?

Thanks!