Bringing food off the ship?

sardam

If we are planning on spending a few hours at the beach am I able to grab a mini box of cereal (cheerios) for my kids for a snack?   I know we have done this is some of the Caribbean ports and as long as it is a packaged item it has been fine but every country is different.  First time on Celebrity, do they have those mini cereal boxes?  I don't plan on being a tourist that the banana dogs are sniffing out, but a quick beach snack is nice.

Thanks

Ive never seen alot of oversight in that regard getting off the ship in either the Dockyard or in Hamilton. Its been a really long time since I've been on Celebrity but years ago the room service cereal at least was delivered in the little boxes. This was on Summit to Bermuda maybe 3 years ago. 

We've taken a sandwich from the lido off the Veendam in Hamilton before without a problem and have also taken coffee in a to go cup every day we were there and not had a problem. You'll be fine with cereal. 

Ive never seen alot of oversight in that regard getting off the ship in either the Dockyard or in Hamilton. Its been a really long time since I've been on Celebrity but years ago the room service cereal at least was delivered in the little boxes. This was on Summit to Bermuda maybe 3 years ago. 

We've taken a sandwich from the lido off the Veendam in Hamilton before without a problem and have also taken coffee in a to go cup every day we were there and not had a problem. You'll be fine with cereal. 

You are not supposed to take sandwiches off the ship in Bermuda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk