In-Exchange For Vouchers???

arsenalboy

Have just had an email from Celebrity with a PDF attached with "Guest Ticket Booklet" for upcoming cruise.

The index at the front lists the pages etc i.e., Cruise Summary/Embarkation Letter/Travel Summary/Port Directions etc.

On this index is a page called " in- exchange for vouchers", but this numbered page is blank apart from vertical and horizontal dotted lines, spacing the page into quadrants, with scissor symbols on them to cut into 4.

Any ideas on what this is about? 

If you were to purchase things like a Pre-Cruise Hotel Package, Transfer from Airport etc they would have a voucher printed on those sheets.   Since you did not book any most likely they are either blank or just not printed.

Well, I would take 2 of the quadrants down to Murano and present them as "my vouchers for dinner"!  When they look at you questioningly say, "What do you mean you can't see any writing?"  Kind of like the Emperor's new Clothes!!:classic_biggrin:

Oops, I guess Jim and I were typing at the same time and he explained it better!!

Edited by TeaBag
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

If you were to purchase things like a Pre-Cruise Hotel Package, Transfer from Airport etc they would have a voucher printed on those sheets.   Since you did not book any most likely they are either blank or just not printed.

Thanks for putting some logic to it!