Le Petit Chef, table configuration

Fighterone

Just off the Eclipse and there were a couple of tables for 2,  and 4-5 tables for 4 then a couple of large tables for 6-12.  The night we were there it was about 1/3 full, so the large tables were empty.  

The food was okay, it was somewhat entertaining but a 1 and done for us.  I have heard they are adding another menu with animation but doubtful we would spend  $ to do it again,

Just disembarked from the Silhouette,  we have a free dinner at Qsine the day of our anniversary (03/20), the table was for 2, a gift from Hoda @ guest relations. The animation is a new concept never seen before, I liked it's funny. For dinner there is a alternate menu if you don't like the Lobster or the Mignon filet you can change. 

Main Menu: Bouillabaisse Soup, Roasted Lobster Tail, Filet Mignon and Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae.

The Alternate Menu: French Onion Soup, Pan Roasted Sea Bass, Sauteed Chicken Breast and Fruit Sorbet

We have been on the Eclipse for over a month.  I would agree with "Jelyane's" description of the Eclipse LPC seating.  Last May I saw it on the Infinity, and again there is a large table for a large group in addition to a number of tables seating either four or two people.

15 hours ago, jelayne said:

Just off the Eclipse and there were a couple of tables for 2,  and 4-5 tables for 4 then a couple of large tables for 6-12.  The night we were there it was about 1/3 full, so the large tables were empty.  

The food was okay, it was somewhat entertaining but a 1 and done for us.  I have heard they are adding another menu with animation but doubtful we would spend  $ to do it again,

Same seating pattern on our Dec cruise. The restaurant set up was the same as it had been for Silk. This was also a one and done for us. Cute, but limited menu with small portions. We couldn't figure out why they didn't include bread to snack on while waiting between courses. 

We ate at Le Petit Chef on the Edge recently and I believe they have seating for all number of guests.  I enjoyed it to a point and would not do it again.  I found that they tried to have everyone in the restaurant eat at the same pace so the animation was coordinated.  I can understand that but would not choose it again.  Some said they enjoyed the food.  My husband tried alternate items and the server really did seem to be unhappy with the time spent trying to explain how it worked.

We ate at LPT last night on the Eclipse and were told there would be a new animated menu next week. We found it amusing to eat there but not good enough to go again, so I can't tell you anymore about what will be on the new menu.

We did LPC on Silhouette and sat at a table for 2. Saw a variety of table sizes, although I think above 6, it would be tables pushed together.

We thought it was cute and some of the best food we had on board, including Murano, although it is obviously much simpler, plainer food than Murano. Having said that, it is still kind of a one and done experience. Don't watch the video ahead of time, it would work much better if you are surprised. Also, while there is an alternative menu, making alternative selections would dilute the experience.

As I said, one and done.