Wowbands

I am going on RC’s Harmony in 18 days and I have watched a lot of YouTube videos where people have the wow bands and use the band in place/in addition to using their sea pass card. 

I know that the wow bands can be used with your sea pass card and I am considering purchasing 1 for me & 1 for my mom, but I would like to know what the opinions of others are who the wow bands are if you have used them before and if they would be easier to use then the sea pass card. 

I had a WOW band when I sailed on the Anthem - I loved it!! It’s a bit annoying having to take it off your wrist every time to get a drink but I found it so much easier than the card!!! Especially to get in your room when you have hands full of stuff!!!!! If my next cruise offers them (which I think it does) I will definitely buy one! 😀 Hope this helps!

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just the newer ships 

All  Quantum class plus Harmony and Symphony 

Thanks, that saves me looking when we get on Allure in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

When/where do you get the Wow bands?

They will have them available for purchase when you board the ship. 

I did like that it opened the stateroom - was annoying that you had to remove to purchase beverages.  I am on the fence if I would buy again.

• Thanks 1

Wow bands were in my cabin, so I decided to use it. It came in very handy when my hands were full and didn't have to look for my cabin key.  I do also keep my key card in my pocket or purse, should it be needed .  Worked out great.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shopaholic6 said:

If my next cruise offers them (which I think it does) I will definitely buy one! 😀 

If you still have your original WowBand, you can just get it reprogrammed for free on your next cruise....

• Thanks 1