What time can I stay onboard until?

SullytheBFG

I have tried searching fo an answer with no success.

I am on a 3 day cruise on the Epic next month boarding Barcelona and exiting Rome. This cruise always has two points to join the cruise both Barcelona and Rome so the ship never zeros out like most cruises. My question is what time can we stay onboard until? We will leave our cabin however our flight is not until the evening back to London. Would our Drinks cards still work? Alternatively is there an option to make a payment to extend them? We don’t need to leave the ship until 3 at the earliest.

I am not trying to cheat the system this is just a few days away to recharge the batteries. 

Any information is very welcome. Many thanks.

4 minutes ago, SullytheBFG said:

Only about 40% of the ship would disembark that day. The balance will stay on board or be on tours.

thanks for the answer.

If 40% are disembarking the cruise than 40% will probably be embarking. The cabin steward will want you off by 9 A.M. so that the cabin can be cleaned for the new passengers. Having done this cruise on the Epic I can verify that 9 A.M. was the latest departure time.  

2 minutes ago, ks said:

If 40% are disembarking the cruise than 40% will probably be embarking. The cabin steward will want you off by 9 A.M. so that the cabin can be cleaned for the new passengers. Having done this cruise on the Epic I can verify that 9 A.M. was the latest departure time.  

I understand that they need to leave the cabin but does the cabin steward really care if they stay later on the ship?

1 minute ago, sverigecruiser said:

I understand that they need to leave the cabin but does the cabin steward really care if they stay later on the ship?

The cabin steward may not, but the custom and immigration officials waiting to clear debarking passengers may only be available at certain hours.

OP, ask on board ship.

I will ask onboard thanks for the information. We will leave our cabin on time as I know stewards have work to do.

We are both EU citizens so passport control and customs is a wave through in the blue channel.

We have done this cruise a number of times before for 7 nights and normally have a lunch flight so leave around 9.30 or 10.

54 minutes ago, Homosassa said:

The cabin steward may not, but the custom and immigration officials waiting to clear debarking passengers may only be available at certain hours.

OP, ask on board ship.

I agree that the OP shall ask onboard the ship.

I'm not sure that the custom and immigration will clear anyone, probably not. I know that noone cleared us in Barcelona when we debarked and it's probably the same in Rome.