In a Grand Suite, kids in adjacent Balcony

UFLaw

We are on the Harmony of the Seas and my wife and I are in a Grand Suite, our children are in an adjacent Balcony room, are they permitted to accompany us to the Coastal Kitchen and suite areas?  

Hi!:) Have been there and done that!  GS to OV balcony.  How old are your children?  IF there are under 18, the Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen are more amenable to extending privileges.  I think that Royal execs should take a look at the bottom line of you reserving another room for 2 additional guests which is considerably more than having all of you share a Grand suite.  Also, it is very difficult to reserve a grand suite 2 bedroom for 4 people unless the sailing is less crowded.  You might check out the cost of a Crown Loft in comparison.  Soooo,  Technically no.....however, depending on childrens' ages and how full the ship/CK is, your suite concierges' thoughts will determine the outcome.  

Pam

8 hours ago, UFLaw said:

They are all minors.  13 and 15.  

Thank you for all your input.  

As everyone has said, technically no. To hedge your bets, make sure you have a Main Dining Room time for dinner, either traditional or My Time Dining. If MTD, make reservations.  Having said that, I bet that they'll let you bring them in for at least dinners.  Probably depends on how crowded it is. But I bet you'll be able to get them in.  Wouldn't try to get them into the Suite Lounge though.  I would talk to the Concierge as soon as you either get an  email from him or get on board. 

Hmmm...My understanding is that all suite perks were extended to minor's under 18 (yes including the SL) staying in another cabin when parents have a GS or above ? Why is CK any different ?