Sabor restaurant question

I am considering eating at Sabors for the first time.  I was looking at the sample menu online and I had a question.  Under "tables of crafting", they show margarita and tequila flights.  Are those included in the $25.00 price?

Thanks in advance...

I would recommend Sabor on Allure.  The food was really good and the service was fantastic.

However, depending on when you go and which ship you are on, it could be gone.  Sabor will be removed from Allure in the 2020 drydock in place of Playmakers.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:19 PM, Host Clarea said:

Not included.

thanks bob...I didn't think so.  Are these drinks available for free under the deluxe drink plan? 

Edited by slyster
added another question

On 4/17/2019 at 1:20 PM, schmeed said:

I would recommend Sabor on Allure.  The food was really good and the service was fantastic.

However, depending on when you go and which ship you are on, it could be gone.  Sabor will be removed from Allure in the 2020 drydock in place of Playmakers.

Oh no, I love Sabor and was hoping to take my husband one day to enjoy this ship and Sabor.  😢

On 4/19/2019 at 3:09 PM, slyster said:

thanks bob...I didn't think so.  Are these drinks available for free under the deluxe drink plan? 

I don't know about the flights, but the margaritas absolutely are covered under the Deluxe Drink plan.  The Grand Sabor Margarita is amazing.  I paid for my package on Oasis in 2017 with those alone.  LOL.  Plan to do the same on  Harmony in a few weeks.

6 minutes ago, dwp10mm said:

I don't know about the flights, but the margaritas absolutely are covered under the Deluxe Drink plan.  The Grand Sabor Margarita is amazing.  I paid for my package on Oasis in 2017 with those alone.  LOL.  Plan to do the same on  Harmony in a few weeks.

okay thank you for that!  I love a good margarita! 

Then you are in a good place.  I'm pretty sure the flights wouldn't be covered.  But with the drink package, you could just order a shot of each and make your own.  When I board Harmony in a few weeks, I'm making a beeline to Sabor and ordering a Grand Sabor first thing.  Like others have said as well, the food is great too.  I think the price is a little high.  But we stayed in a Central Park balcony on Oasis in 2017 so it was included for one meal.  We have a Central Park balcony again in a few weeks so will use our free lunch there again if it is still part of the promotion.

great, thanks for that mini review.  I'm looking forward to our first trip there!  I admit I don't drink tequila but thought maybe it was worth a shot (no pun intended LOL).  I may try one if I'm feeling bold though.  You only live once and this would be a perfect opportunity with the deluxe plan to "try it".  Thanks again!  Enjoy Sabor on your Harmony cruise in a few weeks!

On 4/17/2019 at 1:20 PM, schmeed said:

Where have you seen that officially confirmed?  I haven't been able to find out anything from Royal about the changes for Oasis or Allure when they go in to be AMPed.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

Where have you seen that officially confirmed?  I haven't been able to find out anything from Royal about the changes for Oasis or Allure when they go in to be AMPed.

I think it's just an educated guess at this point based on the fact that the 2 most recent AMP's ships received Playmakers and Symphony has one as well.  It seems Sabor is always half empty so it'll be replaced with something, although they may try to differentiate the Allure from Symphony by offering something slightly different dining place.

I doubt Royal will not release details until much closer to drydock time next year.

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I read it in this forum, so certainly not official from RCI.  But wouldn't surprise me at all.