Problems getting Express Docs.

Despegue

They are turned off...

seems to be a problem with ipad and Iphone maybe??

same result using Chrome iso. Safari by the way.

verry annoying as I am checking-in 6 persons in total and leaving tomorrow morning  to Saudi Arabia till the day before the cruise ( Koningsdam 20/05/19

Edited by Despegue
Info

17 minutes ago, Despegue said:

They are turned off...

seems to be a problem with ipad and Iphone maybe??

same result using Chrome iso. Safari by the way.

verry annoying as I am checking-in 6 persons in total and leaving tomorrow morning  to Saudi Arabia till the day before the cruise ( Koningsdam 20/05/19

I know of similar problems on iPads. For example, I couldn't log into one website because the login button didn't show on the screen. But when I switched from landscape to portrait mode, the button appeared. I've not tried accessing my HAL docs on my iPad or iPhone, but change your orientation and see it that helps.

the problem seems to be Safari.  Royal is now  not compatible with Safari.  I had to go to firefox to sign in on RCCL site and go to check in.   Haven't tried to get docs yet. 

Edited by Missymo

1 hour ago, Missymo said:

the problem seems to be Safari.  Royal is now  not compatible with Safari.  I had to go to firefox to sign in on RCCL site and go to check in.   Haven't tried to get docs yet. 

No, I've used nothing but Safari for many years and have never had a problem. That's not to say that there aren't Safari users having problems, but they are generally related to their settings.

1 hour ago, Sue from Canada said:

I have pop-up blockers and have no problem printing my boarding pass two days ago using Chrome.

If you look at related threads and posts over the past number of years, the most common problem has been pop-up blockers. I too use pop-up blockers, but have HAL's website whitelisted, so no problem.

We had a problem printing boarding passes using a Microsoft Surface and Edge op. system.   Called HAL and the agent advised us we had to switch to Internet Explorer.   He had a prepared script, so it's apparently a common problem.  The switch worked, but it was very annoying to have to activate a different operating system just to print documents.   

• Like 1