E-mail updates for followed threads?

Until about a week ago, I received an e-mail to let me know that a thread and/or roll call that I was following had a new message.  Suddenly that stopped.  Unless I look at "Notifications" on the top right of the C.C. home page, I don't know if anything is happening.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Susan

Not an unknown issue. Have you made any changes to your CC Notification Settings or in particular threads being followed? Another possibility are changes in your email client and/or filtering. Check your spam folders and filters. If all else fails, email help@cruisecritic.com. There are reports occasionally of cc mail being blocked by an ISP.

lola2013, did you get any help?  I'm not getting email notifications either.  I am going to log out of CC and remove every bookmark I have, and then turn off my computer for a day or so, and then start all over again and see if that helps.  I did change all my notification settings to once a day, in the hope that that would help, but no luck.

Good morning VictOriann,

I sent an email but haven't gotten a response yet; I'll try again.  This morning even the "notification bell" wasn't functional.  Fortunately I was able to find the roll call for my upcoming cruise pretty easily, but I really want to get back to the old, easy way.

Apparently, Cruise Critic has "issues"

44 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

Good morning VictOriann,

I sent an email but haven't gotten a response yet; I'll try again.  This morning even the "notification bell" wasn't functional.  Fortunately I was able to find the roll call for my upcoming cruise pretty easily, but I really want to get back to the old, easy way.

Apparently, Cruise Critic has "issues"

You can always bookmark your roll call. Then you don't have to search for it each time.

• Like 1

Still no emails from CC!  I eventually logged out completely, removed all my bookmarks and turned my computer off for 24 hours!  By then I was getting desperate for my CC fix, so I logged in again, reset my preferences, and now I am going about getting my bookmarks organized for my roll calls, etc.   Actually, it's been pretty peaceful with no emails...