Favorite specialty restaurant on Allure?

150 CP was our favorite -- on our last cruise, we did Giovanni's, Samba, and 150 CP.  Have done Chops on other ships, as well.  Given the choice between these four, 150 would still be our choice for one night... it feels the most special and we enjoyed our meal most here, considering quality of food, ambiance, and service.  That said, all meals were enjoyable, and I don't think you can go wrong with whichever you choose!

Enjoy Allure, she's a great ship!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

How do you get a freebe at Johnny Rockets? I had a free milk shake coupon only. 

A boardwalk balcony comes with a 'free' lunch at Johnny Rockets for 4 plus soda package and a token rock climbing session..

A central park balcony cabin comes with a 'free' lunch for 2 at Johnny Rockets, Sabor, or Giovannis and a bottle of red wine along with a token 'gaming session'. 

We have a neighborhood balcony guarantee so I don't know which we will receive yet. We also have dinner for 2 gift from our TA which is why I'm asking about dinners.

Edited by BermudaBound2014

I love Chops, but one of you not being a meat eater then my second choice is Giovanni's. It is nothing like Jamies. Giovanni's had this amazing lasagna they would bring out for all of us to share. It was delicious. One of out party had the fish and she really liked it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dacsmom said:

I love Chops, but one of you not being a meat eater then my second choice is Giovanni's. It is nothing like Jamies. Giovanni's had this amazing lasagna they would bring out for all of us to share. It was delicious. One of out party had the fish and she really liked it. 

For the last couple of years on Allure and Harmony, I have asked about the lasagna and was told it was no longer available.  I have been there both for lunch and dinner and it wasn't on any menu.  I wish they would have lasagna as that is one of my familiy's favorite foods.

1 hour ago, Lovecruisingandmusic said:

We had a balcony room overlooking the Boardwalk and when we booked they gave us free for 4 to Johnny Rockets and 2 soda packages.

It's free UP to 4 in the same room.  

If you try to go w 4 people and it is 2 staying in the room and 2 guests without it, they will not honor for 4.