"Rock climbing session for family"

When RC says you get a "rock climbing session for the family" with your Boardwalk balcony room, what does that mean?  Do they give you a special time and how many can be in your family?  We have eight people going with four different rooms (two sets of parents and four kids).  Can we all go together?  

21 minutes ago, jp2746 said:

When RC says you get a "rock climbing session for the family" with your Boardwalk balcony room, what does that mean?  Do they give you a special time and how many can be in your family?  We have eight people going with four different rooms (two sets of parents and four kids).  Can we all go together?  

No, it's not what you're thinking (or we thought) at all.....We found it was only during certain hours/times allotted for anyone with this ...Eat, Drink, Play Boardwalk balcony perk. The times didn't work out for us at all.

Edited by Ashland

Hopefully the times will work out for us.  We are all in Boardwalk Balcony rooms.  We have never done the rock climbing because they never seem to be open when we can be there.  In fact, the last couple of cruises I have only seen the wall open once when we were out walking around.   I was going to try that time but I did not bring appropriate shorts for wall climbing. Next time I will be prepared. 🙂

31 minutes ago, jp2746 said:

Hopefully the times will work out for us.  We are all in Boardwalk Balcony rooms.  We have never done the rock climbing because they never seem to be open when we can be there.  In fact, the last couple of cruises I have only seen the wall open once when we were out walking around.   I was going to try that time but I did not bring appropriate shorts for wall climbing. Next time I will be prepared. 🙂

The times that the climbing wall will be open is always listed in the Cruise Compass. You can use that to plan your visit there, instead of randomly walking by and hoping it will be open.