MSC Seaside Bella.

GOLDENBONNY

Hi all. I am looking to book our next cruise on MSC . Our last cruise was in Aurea WP cabin it was amazing but now its so expensive that no way I will do it again. Usually we are in Fantastica, but again, they removed all perks so I don't see what I pay extra for? I don't order room service any way. How is dinner options works for Bella passengers now? Do they have 3 dinner time now or put Bella passengers in Buffet again? How many small tables on Seaside they have? I hate to seat with other people. 

1 hour ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Hi all. I am looking to book our next cruise on MSC . Our last cruise was in Aurea WP cabin it was amazing but now its so expensive that no way I will do it again. Usually we are in Fantastica, but again, they removed all perks so I don't see what I pay extra for? I don't order room service any way. How is dinner options works for Bella passengers now? Do they have 3 dinner time now or put Bella passengers in Buffet again? How many small tables on Seaside they have? I hate to seat with other people. 

Sounds like Bella is for you

There's three dinner times in each MDR on Seaside, 5:15/5:30, 7:15/7:30 and 9:15/9:30. The first set are Ipanema and second for Seashore (I may have that backwards).  No one is being seated in the buffet for dinner - unless you opt to eat in the buffet versus MDR. Can't tell you how many small tables there are, didn't count them. There's a fair few in both dining rooms - but they're quite close together, so may as well be tables for 4 or 6.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poe17 said:

Sorry reed Princess, we to are in Bella,  what do you mean by first are Ipanea  an second for seashore, we were hoping for 7.30 request, 

The times I listed have 5:15/5:30, etc. The first time (5:15) is Ipanema, while the second time (5:30) is Seashore. Same for the other two times.  First time Ipanema, second Seashore.  

The menus, dress code, etc are all the same between them, it's just a different deck, somewhat different decor, and different seating times (lessons the impact on the kitchen. ).