Petition: Bring Back Norwegian Cruise Line’s Loyalty Pins

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Certainly better than the wine.

100% agree. 

Sometimes i think the wine costs ncl nothing, because nobody drinks the wine and they can use the same bottles again and again and again........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

100% agree. 

Sometimes i think the wine costs ncl nothing, because nobody drinks the wine and they can use the same bottles again and again and again........

We always leave them. Saw someone giving two bottles away during karaoke one night. Another thing taken away from Latitude members. Have you seen the 16 oz. bottle of water instead of the 2 ltr. yet? SMH

5 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We have never got a 2 liter bottle. 

Also so have no desire for pins. 

I've gotten two bottles and always give them away.

I also have no desire for pins either.  Maybe they can make them and sell them in the gift shop, so those that want them can purchase them.

Edited by NLH Arizona

2 hours ago, Steff79 said:

100% agree. 

We always take ours home and give it away, getting harder to find someone who will take it.

My husband misses the ship pins. He wanted to collect them for each ship in the fleet. I could live without them, but it is something he comments on whenever we sail and at least wishes they'd sell them in the gift shops.

2 minutes ago, dolita22 said:

My husband misses the ship pins. He wanted to collect them for each ship in the fleet. I could live without them, but it is something he comments on whenever we sail and at least wishes they'd sell them in the gift shops.

People do sell them on ebay.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, casofilia said:

For those who don't know what to do with the sparkling wine why not leave them in the library with a note to take them away.

Take the bottle to the MDR and leave it there.  It is what they serve if you order Prosecco,  it makes me crazy  - so I walk in with my glass of true Prosecco.  In March this year, I requested Prosecco in the mdr on the Jewel and was told we don’t serve Prosecco here.

7 hours ago, herdingdogmom said:

Take the bottle to the MDR and leave it there.  It is what they serve if you order Prosecco,  it makes me crazy  - so I walk in with my glass of true Prosecco.  In March this year, I requested Prosecco in the mdr on the Jewel and was told we don’t serve Prosecco here.

Just mix it with OJ, or drink it with a hot curry, and hopefully you won't be able to taste it. Hopefully.

I don't care about the loyalty pins, but I do miss getting the ship pins. I wanted one for every ship I went on. I don't wear them but keep them on a small shelf. When I see them, it reminds me of each trip I was lucky enough to take.

As for the sparkling wine, we order room service breakfast with orange juice, and enjoy drinking mimosas on our balcony. I know it is not the best quality sparkling wine but seeing the bottle with my chocolate covered strawberries makes the day feel like a special occasion 😄🥂

18 hours ago, mugtech said:

We always take ours home and give it away, getting harder to find someone who will take it.

After my last cruise I took mine home.  When I opened it, the cork hit my ceiling and bounced back and smashed the glass that I had placed on my kitchen table. 😞  I thought that it was justice for being such a cheapskate to lug  that bottle from taxi to train to shuttle to car to house.  

Next time it stays in the room for the next occupant.  

Ah yes, the loyalty pins.

Here’s a thought,you receive one on a cruise,when you return home,you put it in a drawer.

Then, when your children are clearing out your house, they chuck the pin (s) in the trash.

Just MHO.

DH and I are at the stage where we are keen to declutter  and to keep things simple.

I actually opened the bottle of free sparking wine/champagne on the first day of our last cruise because the bars were all insanely packed. I couldn’t even get through one glass of it, so down the drain it went. I’ve got a bottle of it at home that I’m shamelessly saving to use as a workplace white elephant gift.

48 minutes ago, Rich Boutin said:

I actually opened the bottle of free sparking wine/champagne on the first day of our last cruise because the bars were all insanely packed. I couldn’t even get through one glass of it, so down the drain it went. I’ve got a bottle of it at home that I’m shamelessly saving to use as a workplace white elephant gift.

With OJ in the AM, it is passable.  Two glasses in and it is an awesome.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rich Boutin said:

Hostile Work Environment... LOL.

14 hours ago, herdingdogmom said:

I made them show me the bottle before they poured my prosecco at the Atrium bar on the Getaway. It was the Romio brand that is listed on the wine list. In the theater bar they were careful to never show the bottle. They were pouring the gift junk.