LIVERPOOL

Hey Mick,congrats on a miracle turn around.Watch that ballboy at the end,he helped blindsiding Barca.The OH and her son are Tottenham,so my allegiance might change.Kinda gutted we held you to a draw this year (genuine,not sarcy) it may have lost you the premiership,good luck,we need new champions.

2 hours ago, brian1 said:

Hey Mick,congrats on a miracle turn around.Watch that ballboy at the end,he helped blindsiding Barca.The OH and her son are Tottenham,so my allegiance might change.Kinda gutted we held you to a draw this year (genuine,not sarcy) it may have lost you the premiership,good luck,we need new champions.

Cheers Buddy,  I am hoping they can keep up the excellent play.

Yeah they only lost one EPL game all season but too many draws, the Everton one was probably the worst. I actually would trade a Champions league win for a Premiership at the moment. 29 years is too many.

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

And his nickname in Liverpool was Skippy, only got Predator, as far as I know, after designing the boot.

I don't even know if Predator was a nickname, it was just what I called him.

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Another great turn around last night.Win win for England.Never thought I would be supporting Tottenham but my hands are tied,lol.

No worries, happy wife, happy life. Either way it should be a cracker of a game.

7 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Arsenal vs Chelsea in the EUFA cup final,

I wonder if this is the first time in history that one league has fielded all the euro cups finalists.

The funny thing is,2 London teams in the final 2500 miles away,lol.No direct flights or a 4 day train journey.Having it in Sydney would have been easier.

35 minutes ago, brian1 said:

The funny thing is,2 London teams in the final 2500 miles away,lol.No direct flights or a 4 day train journey.Having it in Sydney would have been easier.

I would have liked that and it would work if only Australia dropped a three letters.

7 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Germany did it about 5 years ago

No, 6 years ago they were only in the Champions league final.

It seems there have been 3 teams from the one league several times but never all four.

29 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

No, 6 years ago they were only in the Champions league final.

It seems there have been 3 teams from the one league several times but never all four.

Ok I just recalled a big song and dance about it at the time

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Chelsea win the Europa final 4-1 over Arsenal, a second half blitz did the trick.

In the worst cup final in recent history!!! in a half empty stadium.

Bring on the big one on Sunday morning. I just got back from Liverpool or I would have gone to Madrid. Damn that stupid thing they call a job and life at home!!!