Full English Breakfast?

From Wikipedia:

"Canadian bacon" or "Canadian-style bacon" is the American name for a form of back bacon that is cured, smoked and fully cooked, trimmed into cylindrical medallions, and thickly sliced. "Canadian" bacon is made only from the lean eye of the loin and is ready to eat. Its flavor is described as more ham-like than other types because of its lean cut.[4]

The term "Canadian bacon" is not actually used in Canada, where the product is generally known simply as "back bacon" while "bacon" alone refers to the same streaky pork belly bacon as in the United States.  Peameal bacon is a variety of back bacon popular in southern Ontario where the loin is wet cured before being rolled in cornmeal (originally yellow pea meal); it is unsmoked.

13 minutes ago, mcoler181 said:

I think everyone is getting a bit wrapped up in the detail here, I only asked if I could get a Full English 😂🤣

I notice you haven't been on CC too long, that's par for the course on these boards :)

22 minutes ago, mcoler181 said:

I think everyone is getting a bit wrapped up in the detail here, I only asked if I could get a Full English 😂🤣

Cruise Critic.  Where you can ask someone what time it is and instead of getting the time, they try to tell ya how to build a watch 

Edited by ryano
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ryano said:

Cruise Critic.  Where you can ask someone what time it is and instead of getting the time, they try to tell ya how to build a watch 

Haha that's classic (and true) !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, ryano said:

No, they tell you the history of time, and how it affected everything in their life.  

And THEN, how to build a watch. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2