Princess now requiring their form to transfer to TA

cruzrbachoua

3 hours ago, capriccio said:

dog - And why won't your TA fill out the form for you?  As long as the TA has an email (which I presume they attach to the transfer form) from you authorizing the transfer that is good enough for Princess.

3 hours ago, jwattle said:

If you pay your deposit to Princess, you CAN still transfer to your TA, you just have to use the form  😃.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No, my TA has been told she cannot fill in the form---it had to be signed by me, so I would have to fax it. or mail it.

In the past, (last year), none of this applied. She was able to just take over the booking with the reservation number, but once I was asked to call Princess to tell them to go ahead and transfer it.

My TA and Princess both told me once any money was paid to Princess I could not transfer it to her. (I might have been under the 60 day limit then, which I wasn't aware of until reading it on cruise critic-not sure).

Seems we are being treated differently. My TA is great, however, only being available part time might have me looking elsewhere.

21 hours ago, dog said:

My TA and Princess both told me once any money was paid to Princess I could not transfer it to her.

I have always booked my own cruises direct with Princess (except for our first cruise) and then transferred to my TA at a later date.

21 hours ago, dog said:

My TA and Princess both told me once any money was paid to Princess I could not transfer it to her. (I might have been under the 60 day limit then, which I wasn't aware of until reading it on cruise critic-not sure).

Once the cruise is paid for entirely - it can't be transferred.

4 hours ago, Coral said:

Once the cruise is paid for entirely - it can't be transferred.

This must have been the case. However, this form  they now require is just a hassle since I have to go to Staples to send the fax.

I understand a phone call to Princess or an email from me to have it transferred. Princess should not need the form faxed.

Just now, dog said:

This must have been the case. However, this form  they now require is just a hassle since I have to go to Staples to send the fax.

I understand a phone call to Princess or an email from me to have it transferred. Princess should not need the form faxed.

If you have a smart phone - take a picture of the form and fax it using this website: https://faxzero.com 

• Like 2