Allure room selection

We are sailing with my parents and our 3 year old twins on allure of the seas this fall. When we booked a few months ago now, handicapped cabins were already limited for my parents, so we booked pretty quickly.  Now I'm worried about my exact room selection for our family of 4.  Our travel agent gave us the cabin closest to my parents - 6670.  They symbol says it has a sofa bed. Does the sofa bed sleep two people? My son especially is a wild sleeper so I'm not sure how sharing a bed will work.  But at 3 I don't think they are ready for a Pullman berth, especially since they still sleep in cribs at home. Would a pack and play still fit if the sofa bed is open- to have one kid on the bed and another in the pack and play?

Also, I'm worried about boardwalk noise.  Is the floor plan really as open as it looks?  (There was also some travel agent confusion and he gave me one cabin number and the realized it was a typo and gave me another- so I'm pretty mad about that but that's not what this thread is about.  The other cabin was further away from the boardwalk opening so I didn't think about it).

One you have paid, is there any way to switch cabins within the same category? Or is it a totally new booking? It's a non refundable deposit and we booked under a great sale so prices are substantially higher now than when we booked.  

You can switch cabins easily as long as it is the exact same category.

i can’t see how a pack n play would fit with the sofabed open.  

You wont hear anything from the Boardwalk where you are.  The deck plans are not open like it appears.  The Boardwalk is totally separate and there is a hallway that the cabins are in just as if there were cabins on both sides like on deck 7 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You can switch cabins easily as long as it is the exact same category.

i can’t see how a pack n play would fit with the sofabed open.  

You wont hear anything from the Boardwalk where you are.  The deck plans are not open like it appears.  The Boardwalk is totally separate and there is a hallway that the cabins are in just as if there were cabins on both sides like on deck 7 

Thank you! The noise was my main concern!