Carnival Vista Suites

Gampy1967

My wife and I along with our 8yr old granddaughter are looking to book a suite on the Carnival Vista.  I trIed to look online but could not find much information on the Carnival website.  We recently sailed in a Owners Suite on the NCL Dawn, where we could eat breakfast and lunch in a suite-only dining room, has reserved seating at the shows, and several other perks.

On the Carnival Vista, what perks come with staying in a suite, other than priority boarding and priority disembarkation?  Thanks ahead of time for the info.

We just booked a grand suite on Vista yesterday. About the only other perk I found, other than priority boarding, disembarkation, is the grand suites have access to the Havana pool (must be 12 yrs old to use).  

That is what I seemed to notice.  Just did not think that might be correct.  That does us know good as our granddaughter will be 8.  I did notice it does seem Suites get priority dinner reservations also.

7 hours ago, Gampy1967 said:

That is what I seemed to notice.  Just did not think that might be correct.  That does us know good as our granddaughter will be 8.  I did notice it does seem Suites get priority dinner reservations also.

That is correct, no one under 12 years old will be allowed in the Havana area, even if you are booked in a Suite.  

On 5/14/2019 at 7:19 PM, 1025cruise said:

Norwegian really does have great suite benefits, versus all other lines.

I would say RC does it best with Star Class, then NCL Haven, then RC Sky Class/Gold Card suites (on ships without Royal Suite Class), then RC Sea class, with Carnival Suites at the bottom.  Hopefully the Excel Suites are good on the Mardi Gras, perks-wise.