Question about app saying stateroom details and aqua class

caribnsnrklr

Hello .  I am fairly new to Celebrity and did sail the Edge in january but is was in a deluxe inside.  I just rebooked for july cruise yesterday(had to cancel a september one for this ship) and went onto the app.  When I click on stateroom details is says Vernada/Aqua Class/Concierge Class.  Does that mean we have Aqua class because our stateroom is not in the aqua class area as we are on deck 6.  Or this a general app thing and does not mean anything?  Thanks for anyone who can help.  We are E4- which have no idea what the E4 means either.

Edited by caribnsnrklr

Hi - you are in an infinite veranda (neither AQ nor Concierge) - they have E1, E2, E3, E4 as categories. If there are other options left and you want to post the cabin number, I can look at your location, etc. Some of those deck 6 cabins are fine, others have partially obstructed views.

Edited by vtcruising

2 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Hi - you are in an infinite veranda - they have E1, E2, E3, E4 as categories. If there are other options left and you want to post the cabin number, I can look at your location, etc. Some of those deck 6 cabins are fine, others have partially obstructed views.

Yes I do know that we are in infinite veranda, I just wasnt sure what the E meant.  Thank you.  I have looked up my cabin and saw someone posted that it has a partial mechanical piece from lifeboat obstruction which I am fine with.  I just don't know if we have aqua class since it says that in stateroom details on app so we are confused because deck 6 shouldn't be aqua class but we are comped so not sure if we got upgrade added to our room?  Not sure how all that works.  I would think if this wasnt a aqua class cabin to begin with that it wouldn't say aqua class on app in stateroom details?  Thanks for any help with that.

Just now, caribnsnrklr said:

Yes I do know that we are in infinite veranda, I just wasnt sure what the E meant.  Thank you.  I have looked up my cabin and saw someone posted that it has a partial mechanical piece from lifeboat obstruction which I am fine with.  I just don't know if we have aqua class since it says that in stateroom details on app so we are confused because deck 6 shouldn't be aqua class but we are comped so not sure if we got upgrade added to our room?  Not sure how all that works.  I would think if this wasnt a aqua class cabin to begin with that it wouldn't say aqua class on app in stateroom details?  Thanks for any help with that.

No, sorry, it's not AQ. They are must be just lumping all of the IVs together in one category (they are all AQ/Concierge/Verandas).   I love the app, but but sometimes the info is a little off.

No, sorry, it's not AQ. They are must be just lumping all of the IVs together in one category (they are all AQ/Concierge/Verandas).   I love the app, but but sometimes the info is a little off.

Lol, darn, got excited there for a minute thinking they added that for us.  I loved all the regular dining rooms but would have loved to try Blu and the spa access.  Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.

There are no Aqua Class cabins on Deck 6.   On the app for some reason they apparently list all IVs together.  I noticed this when we were on the Edge in AQ and just checked the app for our next Edge sailing where we are in Concierge and it shows Veranda/Aqua Class/Concierge.

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

There are no Aqua Class cabins on Deck 6.   On the app for some reason they apparently list all IVs together.  I noticed this when we were on the Edge in AQ and just checked the app for our next Edge sailing where we are in Concierge and it shows Veranda/Aqua Class/Concierge.

Thats what I thought too about knowing deck 6 wasn't aqua.  I just thought maybe my host added as extra.  Bubble crushed lol.  Its ok though.  I know with the Med itinerary  I wouldn't use the spa really anyway.  Thank you for the answer!

5 minutes ago, caribnsnrklr said:

Lol, darn, got excited there for a minute thinking they added that for us.  I loved all the regular dining rooms but would have loved to try Blu and the spa access.  Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.

You are not the only one - someone else thought they had been upgraded to AQ a couple of months ago. Too bad they can't be more specific. Maybe you can get a good deal on an AQ cabin for your next Edge or Apex cruise, if you book onboard ! 😉

You are not the only one - someone else thought they had been upgraded to AQ a couple of months ago. Too bad they can't be more specific. Maybe you can get a good deal on an AQ cabin for your next Edge or Apex cruise, if you book onboard ! 😉

Thanks!  Yeah I would probably book it if doing a caribbean sailing or something with less hectic itinerary so that we could enjoy.

• Like 1