Ordering bottled water for cabin

MaiTaiMary

I'm looking at my reservation, trying to order a case of bottled water to have in the cabin when we board. I don't see that option. Lots of flowers, decorations, wine, diapers, etc.  Do they not offer this?  I know I can purchase individually on board, but I like to have a case of water in my cabin for throughout the cruise.  

Thanks. 

Thank you for this information. If I have the beverage package, do I still need to purchase bottled water?
I will want the bottles for the gym. I know I can fill up bottles with ship water but I, like the OP, also want

bottled water.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, js said:

Thank you for this information. If I have the beverage package, do I still need to purchase bottled water?
I will want the bottles for the gym. I know I can fill up bottles with ship water but I, like the OP, also want

bottled water.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, Only the Premium Beverage package offers "water by the glass" in the dining room. We order our water for the room as well

26 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

Unfortunately, Only the Premium Beverage package offers "water by the glass" in the dining room. We order our water for the room as well

Thank you. I will order for the room.  Thanks again!

47 minutes ago, forevertravel said:

So, you cannot order a bottle of water at the bar with the beverage package? We have cruised with Princess and had no problem ordering bottled water at the bar. $14.95 for six bottles of water seems outrageous.

Nope - they will give you a glass of water though. I understand but that is the way it is. When we sail on Carnival bottled water is included in the adult beverage package which makes my DD and I happy as we take with us on port days as it is easier. It is also included on MSC.

41 minutes ago, forevertravel said:

Thank you. It sounds outrageous, but that's the way it is. You do get water with your meal, right? I'm assuming water from a pitcher instead of bottled.

Yes, you can get ice water, tea, etc....with your meal..

and the bottles you order by the 6 are large bottles...

Just as a point of reference I have been to many hotels and resorts where the bottled water (the small bottles) were anywhere between 2 and 3 dollars apiece. 15 for 6 of the large bottles looks like a bargain!

Before someone says it, please don't compare what the cost of a case is at your local Costco or supermarket it just is not a good comparison.

Edited by phillyguy31

34 minutes ago, phillyguy31 said:

Just as a point of reference I have been to many hotels and resorts where the bottled water (the small bottles) were anywhere between 2 and 3 dollars apiece. 15 for 6 of the large bottles looks like a bargain!

Before someone says it, please don't compare what the cost of a case is at your local Costco or supermarket it just is not a good comparison.

So right it is not a good comparison for the cost of bottled water. To be fair when you stop in the ports the prices are high for bottled water and that is what you need to compare price to. We just buy the case and are happy to see it is cheaper than water we find in port.