Royal IQ & Dining Question - Anthem

Can you book specialty dining in the Royal IQ app?  What if you have the UDP does that change the answer? 

Im on Anthem starting tomorrow night.  The shortened/delayed cruise.  Kind of hoping to avoid trying to go somewhere and stand in line to make all of our reservations tomorrow night 🤪.  With the shortened cruise, less time in line is a goal of mine! 

Thanks all!

Sometime around 1-2 pm, make your reservations....doesn't have to be boarding NIGHT!  Or, just do a "walk-up".  Most of the  specialties have space.  Or, use your TV to make your bookings.  Lots of options.

• Thanks 1

Yes, you can book through the app when you get on board and connect to the ships WiFi. We had UDP in April and did that. It is actually better than booking with a person because when you book with a person, your reservations don’t show up on your calendar. 

5 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

Sometime around 1-2 pm, make your reservations....doesn't have to be boarding NIGHT!  Or, just do a "walk-up".  Most of the  specialties have space.  Or, use your TV to make your bookings.  Lots of options.

I should have specified. Our cruise was supposed to leave this am.  There was an emergency that has delayed the ship and now we’re not boarding until after 7pm Tomorrow evening!  I didn’t want to have to go stand in line somewhere to make reservations when we’re already losing time on the ship 🙂

good to know I have options that don’t include waiting in line 

2 minutes ago, drb116 said:

Yes, you can book through the app when you get on board and connect to the ships WiFi. We had UDP in April and did that. It is actually better than booking with a person because when you book with a person, your reservations don’t show up on your calendar. 

Thanks that’s perfect!

1 hour ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I should have specified. Our cruise was supposed to leave this am.  There was an emergency that has delayed the ship and now we’re not boarding until after 7pm Tomorrow evening!  I didn’t want to have to go stand in line somewhere to make reservations when we’re already losing time on the ship 🙂

good to know I have options that don’t include waiting in line 

I assume that you have already downloaded the app.

You are likely to find that it becomes active when you are in the terminal.  You may not have to wait until you board.  Start booking then!  🙂

• Like 1