Luggage tags issue?

egh170

44 minutes ago, egh170 said:

When can I receive luggage tag to print? Our sailing is 9/23/19

When your eDocs are available. Approximately 45 - 49 days prior to your sail date.  When the luggage tags are available you can either select the option to have the self adhesive type of luggage tags sent to your house (my preference) or print the luggage tags from your eDocs. 

Edited by davekathy

22 hours ago, gerelmx said:

49 days (7 weeks) before departure date the e-Docs are on your online account, also if you qualify, you can order them to be mailed to your house.

How does one qualify for the adhesive tags?

17 minutes ago, artvlay said:

My understanding is the adhesive tags are for N.A. passengers only.    All you need to do is request them as indicated above.

Easiest is to go to your cruise and choose Cruise Planner -  

Next click Tab - "Before You Board"

Select either Print Luggage or at the Bottom there is a Button "Mail Me Luggage Tags"

Luggge Tags.jpg

Edited by Jim_Iain

Thanks for starting this post as I was just about to ask a luggage tag question. 

For those who chose "mail me luggage tags" did you receive any on line acknowledgement after you filled out the form?   

18 minutes ago, Mimiya11 said:

Thanks for starting this post as I was just about to ask a luggage tag question. 

For those who chose "mail me luggage tags" did you receive any on line acknowledgement after you filled out the form?   

Never have. Just as an FYI there has been posts on CC  with some having issues receiving their luggage tags when ordering them on line thru their CP. Another option is to call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654 and request them. 

Edited by davekathy

I think I just ordered our luggage tags online but did not receive any kind of confirmation once I entered the mailing information  and clicked the order tab. Guess I will find out in a week or so if it worked if the tags arrive.

By the way, in order to find the “Before You Board” tab on my reservation, I had to click the “Manage My Reservation” tab and not the “Cruise Planner” tab.

Thanks for the information on ordering. Celebrity does not make it too easy to find.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, artvlay said:

Nobody needs to "qualify" for them.  They are provided to everyone when you check your luggage in at the pier.  It takes the porter only a few seconds to tag each bag.