Post notifications stopped working

Notifications about posts in participated threads don't seem to be working since the upgrade earlier, though It seems the new "default" is to NOT notify, were all previous posts reset as well?

Last week, folks were getting unwanted notifications -- notifications that they had not signed up for.  Is the opposite problem you are talking about recent?  If so, maybe it has to do with a fix they are working on or put through for last week's problem.  In any event, you can go to your notification settings now and configure them the way you would like them.    From the drop down menu next to your user name in the upper right corner, go to Account Settings, and then in the right column, select Notification Settings.

@Turtles06 yes, this is new.  I used to automatically get notifications through the bell at the top right of the page any time someone posted in a thread I had replied to.  That stopped today, including posts from previous to today.

7 minutes ago, hallux said:

@Turtles06 yes, this is new.  I used to automatically get notifications through the bell at the top right of the page any time someone posted in a thread I had replied to.  That stopped today, including posts from previous to today.

Just re-set your notifications then.  Mine have been working fine in the past few days. 

My notification settings were changed a few days ago. They changed to pretty much the opposite of what I had. They changed to NOT follow threads I post in, which I previously had set to follow those threads. It also changed to give me notifications anytime someone posted in a thread I follow. Previously, I had it set to only notify me when someone quoted me or liked my comment. I had to go in and change everything back once I realized what was going on.

HELP!  I am no longer getting emails from cruisecritic when a thread I created or follow has updates.  Yesterday I read this thread, and I followed these instructions and reset that I wanted to get emails.    STILL not getting any emails.