Private tour company- looking for recommendations!

Our group of 4 is traveling on the Celebrity Solstice in 2/20 around New Zealand.  After reviewing the available excursions the ship offers, I would like to check some recommended private companies that will pick us up and drop us off at the ship.  We are just not loving the combination of activities and of course, the price.  We've done this on our other cruises and had wonderful experiences.  Can anyone recommend companies in Bay of Islands, Tauranga. Akoroa, Dunedin?  Previously I've gone onto our roll call, but this one is not active at all, at lease not yet.  Thanks for any help.  Dianne

32 minutes ago, diamend1026 said:

Our group of 4 is traveling on the Celebrity Solstice in 2/20 around New Zealand.  After reviewing the available excursions the ship offers, I would like to check some recommended private companies that will pick us up and drop us off at the ship.  We are just not loving the combination of activities and of course, the price.  We've done this on our other cruises and had wonderful experiences.  Can anyone recommend companies in Bay of Islands, Tauranga. Akoroa, Dunedin?  Previously I've gone onto our roll call, but this one is not active at all, at lease not yet.  Thanks for any help.  Dianne

Arrow tours in Tauranga we went to Rotorua but there’s quite a few .