First Time Celebrity Cruiser

Quick question!  We are sailing on the Summit next week.  When we booked we booked an interior cabin.  About a month ago, I price checked our itinerary and found the price had dropped substantially.  We then contacted our T/A to see if we could get the difference back in OBC or an upgrade, maybe.  She was able to get us upgraded to a verandah cabin at no additional cost (what we paid for the interior was just about what the cost was for the verandah when we got the upgrade).

My question is since we upgraded to the Verandah, will we get 3 CC points per night or only 2 since we actually booked an interior?

Thanks for any input!!

thanks everyone - we also got a move up offer for a family verandah, which I placed a bid on of $100 per person (minimum was $50).  I highly doubt we will get that upgrade since there are only 2 family verandah's left on this sailing and they are priced at about $2200 per person : ))

However, we also placed a bid on a concierge verandah at $50 per person - maybe we'll get that : ))