Waiting for new C&A status

Just got off the Symphony a few days ago...as of the end of that cruise I SHOULD be Emerald, and the cruise has now disappeared from my "Upcoming" cruises tab, but has yet to appear in my "Past" cruise list, and I still have the same number of points (Platinum)

About how long does it take for status to update?

Yeah, it has been less than a week so I guess I need to wait a few more days, my only concern is that we are on the Navigator in 17 days and would really like to have my emerald status in place before then

25 minutes ago, jrapps said:

Yeah, it has been less than a week so I guess I need to wait a few more days, my only concern is that we are on the Navigator in 17 days and would really like to have my emerald status in place before then

Your C&A level may not make it to the ship by your cruise.  All depends when the ship downloads that info. 

Once you see your new C&A level on Royal's website, contact C&A and ask them to email the Loyalty Ambassador on your upcoming ship. 

We have a similar problem, We have completed  four 7 day cruises , two weeks in  a JS cabin and two weeks in a balcony  cabin.
The total number of cruises taken has increased and correct, but the total points have remained the same.
Emailed RCI  various times over the last  24 weeks and received the same answer that the total  points were correct

15 hours ago, sowhat said:

We have a similar problem, We have completed  four 7 day cruises , two weeks in  a JS cabin and two weeks in a balcony  cabin.
The total number of cruises taken has increased and correct, but the total points have remained the same.
Emailed RCI  various times over the last  24 weeks and received the same answer that the total  points were correct

I've had this happen every time I take a cruise. I called Crown & Anchor and they said to go into my settings on the C&A login site and delete my number, reenter the number and voila, the cruise points are added.  Hope it works for you.

20 hours ago, jrapps said:

If the points are not in place by the time you board, the Loyalty Ambassador can get it corrected for you.

13 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

If the points are not in place by the time you board, the Loyalty Ambassador can get it corrected for you.

That is good to hear as we will be on a B2B and change from D to D+ at the end of the first leg.

8 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

That is good to hear as we will be on a B2B and change from D to D+ at the end of the first leg.

We just had the same experience.  Reached 175 points on the last day of the first leg.   Spoke with the Loyalty Ambassador on the first leg and she instructed us to see her on the first day of second leg.  We did that and she updated our status on the computer and sent us to guest services to get new cards.  Very easy.   Several other folks were doing the same thing.

Edited by Bee Guy
  • Like 2

Just now, Bee Guy said:

We just had the same experience.  Reached 175 points on the last day of the first leg.   Spoke with the Loyalty Ambassador on the first leg and she instructed us to see her on the first day of second leg.  We did that and she updated our status on the computer and sent us to guest services to get new cards.  Very easy.   Several other folks were doing the same thing.

That is great to hear!  I was hoping it would be an easy switch.  Thanks for letting us know!!

4 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

We just became emerald and was wondering how to get new C&A cards

There are no C&A cards.  The cards mentioned in my post above were the sea pass cards that you use on board the ship.