Enchantment oceanview staterooms

I was looking to sail the Enchantment for a short getaway.  Royal says the Oceanview staterooms are 126 sf. Really? The Interior staterooms are 136 sf. Has anyone sailed Enchantment in an Oceanview? I thought they were at least 151 sf. TIA

18 hours ago, ExPAGirl said:

I was looking to sail the Enchantment for a short getaway.  Royal says the Oceanview staterooms are 126 sf. Really? The Interior staterooms are 136 sf. Has anyone sailed Enchantment in an Oceanview? I thought they were at least 151 sf. TIA

That 126 sq ft is a typo.

I just sailed Enchantment in an OV cabin and didn’t really care for it. The head of the bed was right at the window and I had to stand on the bed every time I had to open and close the curtain. I have no idea the sf  but it was the smallest cabin I’ve ever had. The shower stall was also the smallest I’ve ever been in. 

6 hours ago, Artemus said:

I just sailed Enchantment in an OV cabin and didn’t really care for it. The head of the bed was right at the window and I had to stand on the bed every time I had to open and close the curtain. I have no idea the sf  but it was the smallest cabin I’ve ever had. The shower stall was also the smallest I’ve ever been in. 

Do I correctly assume that you have never sailed on a Sovereign class ship?  😉 

• Like 1