New to MSC

DaisyGirl55

Just booked my first cruise with MSC.  I am looking for any and all info regarding dress codes, and are there formal/elegant nights?  I am told that the food has a Eurpoean taste to it, but I am not sure what that means LOL!  I am very excited to try out a new cruise line.  Appreciate anything you want to share!

We are booked on MSC Meraviglia

MSC has Elegant nights, usually 2 on a 7 night cruise. Dress as formal as you like, expect a smattering of tuxes, some suits, more in dress pants and sport cost combo, many in nice trousers and dress shirt, maybe a tie, a d ladies in anything from gowns to cocktail dresses to maxi dress to black pants and sparkly top.

They also have theme nights with parties in the theme, etc. Lots of guests do dress up or accessorize for those, particularly white night a d the 70/disco night.  These are generally parties either on deck or in one of the lounges layer at night - not really in th dining room...

"European taste " for food?. Likely due to less fried foods,more risottos and pastas versus mashed potatoes, more Mediterranean dishes, etc.  Lots of delicious variety, and some of the best pizza at sea! Smaller  (actually correctly sized) portions than some other lines, which is fab as you can actually enjoy 3 or 4 courses and not be totally bloated or stuffed.  

Definitely research the Experiences, msc price structure is different than other lines, so pay attention to what's in each Experience..

So far, we've thoroughly enjoyed our MSC Experiences and have several more booked.. 

Happy sails!!

• Like 1