Internet day pass on the Royal Princess

mdpseattle

Does anyone know if you can purchase an Internet pass by the day?  I know you can purchase an entire week pre-cruise or you can purchase minutes, but what about by the day (unlimited)?  Thanks!  Not sure I want the whole week, nor do I want to pay by the minute.  But, I'd like a day or two, most likely the last sea day.  Thanks!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mdpseattle said:

Does anyone know if you can purchase an Internet pass by the day?  I know you can purchase an entire week pre-cruise or you can purchase minutes, but what about by the day (unlimited)?  Thanks!  Not sure I want the whole week, nor do I want to pay by the minute.  But, I'd like a day or two, most likely the last sea day.  Thanks!

You sure can. Here's the per day price.

IMG_4466.PNG

17 minutes ago, mdpseattle said:

Thanks so much!  Now if they only would do this for the unlimited beverage package!  What a wonderul sea day that would be!  Next day, not so much.

so, $ 140 day rate for the PBP ?

On 6/4/2019 at 6:56 PM, mdpseattle said:

Thanks so much!  Now if they only would do this for the unlimited beverage package!  What a wonderul sea day that would be!  Next day, not so much.

Not much of a chance Princess would change the Terms to allow single day purchases. Their cost model almost certainly allows for both port and sea days as well as average consumption per day.  

21 hours ago, galaxyglue said:

Is the internet reliable? I wouldn't mind paying for a day just to upload my photos if my phone fills up. 

It's cheaper to bring a thumb drive & transfer them for storage. 

22 hours ago, galaxyglue said:

Is the internet reliable? I wouldn't mind paying for a day just to upload my photos if my phone fills up. 

Currently on board the Royal.  Answer NO! It has been terrible and a big waste of money.  And yet Princess gets away with this.

4 hours ago, hpeabody said:

Currently on board the Royal.  Answer NO! It has been terrible and a big waste of money.  And yet Princess gets away with this.

It was pretty good when the Royal was in the Caribbean but then again I didn't upload photos,  just email & browsing.