Coffee

ocaladee

The Cheers program does include the specialty coffees (guess you have your 15 alcoholic drinks so you need recovery drinks!)   It would not be the economical choice unless you plan on each having $50/day of coffee drinks.

And the bottomless bubbles as others have said for soda https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/item/SUK/bottomless-bubbles

There is of course  the free coffee on Lido, which is what keeps me going during the tip.   I live on Cherry Coke Zero and coffee at home, but onboard I stick with the tea and coffee.  

Edited by Sabalon

The coffee shop onboard does have a 'frequent flyer' card that they will punch each time you buy a specialty coffee from the coffee shop- Buy x # of coffees from there, get one free... but I don't have specifics since I've never gotten one. I drink the coffee from the Lido deck or MDR.

Yes, the coffee bar has a loyalty card that will give you a 7th drink free, after purchasing 6.  I honestly dont know why they cannot do this without the card, as your sail & sign card tracks everything.  I get Cheers, so I dont worry about the quantity, but standing in line watching people hand over their loyalty cards to get punched is an extra step the baristas dont seem to enjoy.

1 hour ago, crazycatlady82 said:

On celebrity, I really enjoyed the option of adding baileys to my specialty coffee at the coffee bar. Does carnival have alcohol at the coffee bar or will I have to go to another bar for a shot to put into it? 

My memory is that there are a few liqueurs offered at the coffee bar.   Also, coffee drinks with liqueurs are available at the bar in the atrium.  I am not sure about other bars.

7 hours ago, finoky said:

You have to ask for it but they will give you a punch card when you buy your first specialty coffee. Purchase 6 and the 7th one is free.

I was going to mention the same thing! I went through 2 cards on last cruise. I drink very little alcohol.