Celebrity Web Site

attitudeda

Hi I am trying to access my cruise planner. I sign in it shows my reservation when I click on plan my cruise I get another page asking for reservation number., ship, ship sailing date, and name. After typing all that info in I get antother page showing me differant sailing but nothing about my reservation.

Try opening an Incognito or InPrivate window in your browser and then sign in there. That's the only way I get semi-reliable service on the X website. You could also try clearing your cookies and cache before doing that. There's a 4 day sale going on in the cruise planners for cruises up to April 2020 and whenever they have that type of sale the website goes even more haywire than it normally is. If all else fails, call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and let them help with whatever you need to accomplish....but you may need to be patient since their call volume will probably be high.

Me too. Got e-mail for our cruise in July telling me new shore excursions have been added and many items are on sale @ 20% off. So I took the link... go to Cruise planner page. Selected Shore Excursions, and the day I was interested in. Nothing new. After that, couldn't change port nor select anything else. I close the browser and tried the link in the e-mail. Went to a page to find a cruise??? Huh? OK, I'll go to the cruise I'm going on, and tried the link to plan and, like above, I'm asked to sign it? Never could get back to that CP page I first got to.

So I called. Agent tried it and they got to it. I sent via e-mail I got to her. She tried, couldn't get in? Looked and my account was locked she said. OK, she freed it, and I should try again. Same thing, got to Shore Excursions and couldn't do anything else. She tried again and couldn't either.

She made a note on my record and would open a report that might take up to 48 hours to resolve. Said the sale was on to Tuesday (4 days counting today would end on Monday though?). I should try Sunday, 'maybe' it would be fixed.

After reading here it seems to be a real web site problem... site was always 'iffy', now it seems worse.

We have 6 cruises booked and I can access the Cruise Planner for all.  For our cruises no beverage package or dining discounts, some shore excursions have discounts nothing more than 10% for us.  There were some 10% internet discounts nice if you have no status on X but our E+ discountvis better.