I created a bar crawl for Allure of the seas!!

So I will be cruising the Thanksgiving sailing on the Allure of the Seas this fall and since I just got off a super fun cruise, I wanted to create something fun to try while onboard! I have a small group with me but I wanted to share this with fellow cruisers or anyone who wants to do this on another sailing!

I have no idea if this would be fun or not, but I will attach the document I created. 

Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated!

If you are on my sailing, please join us!!!

Royal Caribbean bar crawl.docx

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mawelch said:

Sounds like fun. Do you have the drink package? How much do you think the crawl would be without the package?

Definitely will have the drink package. My guess is that it would be an average of $10 a drink at each bar so around $80-90 for the whole thing..

16 hours ago, anewell28 said:

So I will be cruising the Thanksgiving sailing on the Allure of the Seas this fall and since I just got off a super fun cruise, I wanted to create something fun to try while onboard! I have a small group with me but I wanted to share this with fellow cruisers or anyone who wants to do this on another sailing!

I have no idea if this would be fun or not, but I will attach the document I created. 

Royal Caribbean bar crawl.docx 108.18 kB · 75 downloads

We had a poker draw with our bar crawl on Celebrity Connie a few years ago.  Great fun.  You might want to add the poker draw.

• Like 1

If you want to turn it into a 9 hole bar golf event, add the Trellis Bar in Central Park and one of the pool bars.  Assign people to foursomes where each foursome must consume a specific thing at each bar to get a par.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

If you want to turn it into a 9 hole bar golf event, add the Trellis Bar in Central Park and one of the pool bars.  Assign people to foursomes where each foursome must consume a specific thing at each bar to get a par.

How do you get a birdie or eagle? Look out for the hole in one

6 hours ago, Mawelch said:

How do you get a birdie or eagle? Look out for the hole in one

Getting a par may require that the foursome drinks 4 Mojitos (for example) at a bar.  If the foursome drinks 5, they get a birdie.  6 gives them an eagle.  If they can only drink 3, it's a bogey.  The last time I was involved in bar golf, we had a bus that took us from bar to bar (and then dropped us at home at the end of the night).  The organizer threw in some additional scoring opportunities on the bus between bars after 5 or so holes when participants were more willing to do things than they may have been at the start of the event.  What happens at bar golf, stays at bar golf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We did something similar (golf) in Epcot.  But it was all singles - not foursomes.

For example:  In Mexico,  a shot of tequila was a birdie, a beer was a par, and a glass of water was a bogey.

In the UK it was a car bomb for a birdie, beer was par, water was bogey.  In Japan, sake was a birdie, beer was par, water was bogey.

We made it country specific.😝

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Getting a par may require that the foursome drinks 4 Mojitos (for example) at a bar.  If the foursome drinks 5, they get a birdie.  6 gives them an eagle.  If they can only drink 3, it's a bogey.  The last time I was involved in bar golf, we had a bus that took us from bar to bar (and then dropped us at home at the end of the night).  The organizer threw in some additional scoring opportunities on the bus between bars after 5 or so holes when participants were more willing to do things than they may have been at the start of the event.  What happens at bar golf, stays at bar golf.

Thank you for sharing this idea.  I'm going to try to make one up for Indy in November. I will try to make it bar specific. Boleros should be more Latin/Caribbean drinks, Schooner - Classic cocktails, Playmakers - drinks at sporting events so beer, Pool bar frozen drinks ect. I will have to do more research and find bar specific menus to help me with the options and scores for each. GO BUCKS!  O! H! 

• Like 2

On 6/8/2019 at 9:17 PM, anewell28 said:

Royal Caribbean bar crawl.docx 108.18 kB · 231 downloads

This sounds fun.. just printed it out... going to do it on our next cruise 🙂

• Like 1