RCCL Contact person for the Meet & Mingles?

Is there someone at RCCL who handles this?  For months people have been getting error messages when trying to sign up.  This is for the Explorer. I emailed someone through CC who indicated they have nothing to do with it, we have to to contact the cruiseline.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The only contact point I've seen is xplora@rccl.com.  Don't know if this still works.

Once onboard, contact the Group Coordinator.

I tried that, the email came back undeliverable.

Ok thanks, I will tell people to inquire on board.  I was hoping everyone could get signed up beforehand b/c I know once I'm onboard, there is so much going on that the M&M would probably be the last thing on my mind.

1 hour ago, lamb616 said:

Ok thanks, I will tell people to inquire on board.  I was hoping everyone could get signed up beforehand b/c I know once I'm onboard, there is so much going on that the M&M would probably be the last thing on my mind.

Which is what happens frequently even with people signing up in advance and then not showing up. 

28 minutes ago, kernow said:

It just worked for me, just signed up for a cruise next Feb, I've even had the email to confirm.

I know the site has been finicky with browsers and such (at least for me).  I'm going to try from my work computer and see if it makes a difference.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, CruisingJoe09 said:

The Activities Manager onboard the ship might be the person to ask - they often host the M&M.

They host it, but it is arranged by the Group Coordinator.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 12:16 PM, lamb616 said:

If you've not signed up 3 days prior to sailing it's too late. If fewer than 25 sign up RCCL dont arrange it. I have signed up and yesterday checked on Cruise critic & found 21 had registered.  Today the site seems to have changed format & i cannot find the header to log on. As you say error message from RCCL when you try their link. Annoyed now.