Insignia - no Exec. Concierge Lounge?

Roccaforte

Looking to book on Insignia.  On Riviera we made frequent use of the Concierge Executive Lounge, especially for very early coffee, tea and pastry.  My husband considers this a deal breaker.  Where can one get coffee at 6:00AM?

Marina and Riviera are larger ships and so they have room for the two lounges.  The "R" ships don't.

But as Lyn says, there are several options for morning coffee.

Mura

I hope this doesn't come off as one of those picky type posts, this is just a FYI. 

There is no Executive Concierge lounge. There is an Executive lounge for those in PH & up and there is a Concierge lounge for those in the Concierge level rooms. Concierge on 9 and Executive on 11. Basically they're the same except for furnishings. 

42 minutes ago, ORV said:

I hope this doesn't come off as one of those picky type posts, this is just a FYI. 

There is no Executive Concierge lounge. There is an Executive lounge for those in PH & up and there is a Concierge lounge for those in the Concierge level rooms. Concierge on 9 and Executive on 11. Basically they're the same except for furnishings. 

just  to add they are only on the Marina & Riviera  😉

I know this Orv.  We have sailed in both concierge cabins and penthouse on Riviera.  Never been on one of the smaller ships.  Just trying to find a spot for my early rising husband so I can sleep in.

If you were on NCLor Crystal you could get it from your Nespreso machine...  But oh we beat that thread to death... 😄

Horizons is the best place.   Last time we were on board Baristas opened at 0630h...

Edited by PaulMCO