2021 Reunion Cruise

Emdee

The next Reunion Cruise has been confirmed for Jan 21, 2021.

It will be a 11 day Tuamotu itinerary with 2 days in Motu Mahana and a full day in Rangiroa for those who want to see the Blue Lagoon. Unfortunately I was not able to get the overnight in Tahiti Iti.

I expect it will be available to book very shortly.

The reunions are always special with extra events and superb service.

27 minutes ago, Emdee said:

The next Reunion Cruise has been confirmed for Jan 21, 2021.

It will be a 11 day Tuamotu itinerary with 2 days in Motu Mahana and a full day in Rangiroa for those who want to see the Blue Lagoon. Unfortunately I was not able to get the overnight in Tahiti Iti.

I expect it will be available to book very shortly.

The reunions are always special with extra events and superb service.

A full day on Rangiroa is a nice addition  …. Love the Blue Lagoon

Haven't seen Emdee on this board for a while: we missed you. She is correct about Reunion Cruises being special.  They are not only for repeat PG cruisers, in case any newbies are wondering.

Sadly, we won't be able to make it unless something drastic changes: we'll be on Mariner making our way towards French Polynesia from Lima on a world cruise on those dates. We'll arrive in Papeete just after the PG cruise ends.

9 hours ago, DavidTheWonderer said:

Haven't seen Emdee on this board for a while: we missed you. She is correct about Reunion Cruises being special.  They are not only for repeat PG cruisers, in case any newbies are wondering.

Sadly, we won't be able to make it unless something drastic changes: we'll be on Mariner making our way towards French Polynesia from Lima on a world cruise on those dates. We'll arrive in Papeete just after the PG cruise ends.

Thanks, David!

We have been cruising Crystal and more Crystal and completing our bucket list around the world. Should be finished by the end of next year when we do the Amazon, Scotland and Greenland.

Am sure you will enjoy your WC. Always thought I would do one but somehow the idea of being onboard that long scares me. The Mariner is a favourite of mine though the cabins are a tad smaller. Lima to Papeete is on my list. 

15 hours ago, Emdee said:

Am sure you will enjoy your WC. Always thought I would do one but somehow the idea of being onboard that long scares me. The Mariner is a favourite of mine though the cabins are a tad smaller. Lima to Papeete is on my list. 

Hi Miriam, glad to see you back on the PG.  The cabins are a bit small, although not compared to the PG of course. For us the public spaces make up for it.  We'll see.

Crossing our fingers we make this trip, and that we can make it into Easter Island.  Just one day in Papeete and one in Bora Bora, but then we visit American Samoa, which will be fun.  We don't have a bucket list, per se, but this trip will give us a good dose of New Zealand and Australia, both places we haven't been, and will give us some time in India as well, including a day in Goa (I've only been to Mumbai.)  A nice relaxing end through the Med, ending in Barcelona, without the Atlantic crossing, which for us is good, since we can spend a few days there, and will probably be right sick of the ship by then, lol.

Looking forward to no cooking or cleaning for four months.

Miriam,

As much as Cobby and I are looking forward to our August 14th cruise this year, we will miss seeing you, Colin, and Chiara.  The reunion cruises are special. 

We will not be able to do the 2021 Reunion Cruise.  We have been spending more and more time in Puerto Vallarta during our very long winters, so we will not be available for the cruise.

Today was the first day to sign up for excursions for our August cruise, and we were surprised that some are already full.  However, we did manage to book the ones that we really wanted.  We are also doing the Vow Renewal on Motu Mahana and the Marina Dinner on our actual 50th Anniversary.  I have implored the weather gods of Bora Bora

to cooperate with calm seas and a beautiful sunset.

Best,

Linda

31 minutes ago, TheDee said:

Miriam,

As much as Cobby and I are looking forward to our August 14th cruise this year, we will miss seeing you, Colin, and Chiara.  The reunion cruises are special. 

We will not be able to do the 2021 Reunion Cruise.  We have been spending more and more time in Puerto Vallarta during our very long winters, so we will not be available for the cruise.

Today was the first day to sign up for excursions for our August cruise, and we were surprised that some are already full.  However, we did manage to book the ones that we really wanted.  We are also doing the Vow Renewal on Motu Mahana and the Marina Dinner on our actual 50th Anniversary.  I have implored the weather gods of Bora Bora

Best,

Linda

Linda, i knew you werent able to make it. Guess we will have to join you both in PV one of these years.

46 minutes ago, TheDee said:

Miriam,

Best,

Linda

Linda, i knew you werent able to make it. Guess we will have to join you both in PV one of these years.

Edited by Emdee
Posted twice

Miriam,

One of the special days of my life was my 70th birthday celebration that you arranged for me on the PG.  It was beyond magical.  I will never forget it and your thoughtfulness.

A bed picture will follow...:classic_smile:

Linda

2 hours ago, TheDee said:

Miriam,

One of the special days of my life was my 70th birthday celebration that you arranged for me on the PG.  It was beyond magical.  I will never forget it and your thoughtfulness.

A bed picture will follow...:classic_smile:

Linda

Sometimes these things just come together  Was such a lovely evening until the rain came! So many wonderful memories on board the PG.

23 hours ago, DGK said:

Thanks Miriam,

We have the Jan 2021 Reunion Cruise on our schedule and looking very forward to it

Donna

Great to hear that, Donna.

The last time we had a special dinner outside on BB. Was wonderful. The 60s night was a lot of fun as well. 

Are you celebrating anything? 

17 hours ago, Emdee said:

Great to hear that, Donna.

The last time we had a special dinner outside on BB. Was wonderful. The 60s night was a lot of fun as well. 

Are you celebrating anything? 

We will be celebrating an early special birthday for Glenn and an anniversary. None of our dates will fall when cruising but that's OK . Looking forward to cruising again with you and Colin.