How to contact ncl once they have your money?

We have a cruise booked but need to know flight booking reference number so that we can organise medical assistance. SAS airline wont do anything for us until we have this info. 

Does anyone know how i can get in touch with them in the uk?  All numbers they have in their websites are not even answering. Been trying for over 2 weeks now. 

3 minutes ago, Andrea n steven said:

We have a cruise booked but need to know flight booking reference number so that we can organise medical assistance. SAS airline wont do anything for us until we have this info. 

Does anyone know how i can get in touch with them in the uk?  All numbers they have in their websites are not even answering. Been trying for over 2 weeks now. 

To answer your opening question, you contact them the same way in which you did before they had your money...thru your booking agent.

Since medical assistance is required, have you contacted and registered this need through NCL's access department as required?

Another aside...If you haven't been given a flight booking reference number, how do you know that you will be flying SAS airline?

5 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

To answer your opening question, you contact them the same way in which you did before they had your money...thru your booking agent.

Since medical assistance is required, have you contacted and registered this need through NCL's access department as required?

Another aside...If you haven't been given a flight booking reference number, how do you know that you will be flying SAS airline?

We have tried contacting ncl as the cruise was booked direct. However once you book it seems they just put you on hold. Our itinerary from ncl has the flight and flight number on it. Hence we know it is sas. I may be a noob to ncl however we have done over 40 cruises with other (it seems better) cruiselines than ncl. Who do have a customer services line in the uk where one can get assistance

but thank you for your answer even though it didn’t answer my question at all 😘😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrea n steven said:

We have tried contacting ncl as the cruise was booked direct. However once you book it seems they just put you on hold. Our itinerary from ncl has the flight and flight number on it. Hence we know it is sas. I may be a noob to ncl however we have done over 40 cruises with other (it seems better) cruiselines than ncl. Who do have a customer services line in the uk where one can get assistance

but thank you for your answer even though it didn’t answer my question at all 😘😘

Well, there is answering your question and there is telling you what you want to hear. I gave you the former, I won't give you the latter.

It really doesn't matter how many cruises you have been on...not one bit. TAs and PCCs are out there working (at no cost to the guest) to take care of reservations. By "booking direct" (NEVER a recommended practice for anyone who might require assistance), you have decided to act as your own booking agent and thus have all of the responsibility to manage your booking...including know who to call and having to sit on the phone and deal with them. There is no shortcut or secret way around it.

Once again...did you even contact and/or register your needs through NCL's access department AS REQUIRED??? Have you filled out and submitted your Special Accommodation Requirements Information form??? They are the ones who handle these arrangements...not you.

What about accessible cruising?
Norwegian believes that the fun and excitement of Freestyle cruising should be able to be enjoyed by everyone. That's why we are committed to providing all of our guests the freedom of choice to cruise your way. In order to assist you with any special requirements you may have, Norwegian has a seasoned group of cruise professionals who are specifically trained to meet your needs through our dedicated toll free number for accessible travel (866-584-9756). Norwegian's team of Access Coordinators at the Access Desk have experience in furthering Norwegian's mission to provide a safe and accessible cruise experience for all guests with special requirements to the extent that is feasible. The Access Desk Coordinators will discuss with you your needs and expectations for your cruising experience. You or your travel agent will be contacted so that we can try to meet your needs prior to your cruise as soon as we receive your Special Accommodation Requirements Information form available from our Access Desk. In order to make your cruise experience as enjoyable as possible and so that we can try to meet your specific needs, call 1-866-584-9756 (voice), fax (305) 468-2171, send an email to accessdesk@ncl.com or have your travel agent contact us. 

2 hours ago, rlong405 said:

Not sure if this helps but I understand that the flight reference numbers will be on e docs which are issued at the earliest 60 days out. 

Docs arwe issued as soon ass check in is complete after final payment. Since OP has the docs it seems that the required reference number is not on the docs.

17 minutes ago, zqvol said:

Docs arwe issued as soon ass check in is complete after final payment. Since OP has the docs it seems that the required reference number is not on the docs.

I’ve made final payment and completed check in but website is telling me that I won’t get my docs until 60 days out and when the flight details are finalised.