Aqua Class on Millie, Summit, & Equinox

misterkevin

If you've cruised in Aqua Class since the new, revolutionized dry dock on these ships, I would like to confirm some things I've been reading about changes to the perks in Aqua Class.

1. Were your foot stools on the balcony gone? 

2. Did your balcony chairs recline?

3. Was your table in the balcony large enough to eat breakfast for two?

4. Was there a table in the cabin large enough for two for room service for two?

5. Was the sofa in your cabin large enough for two people?

6. Did you get priority embarkation?

7. Were there slippers in your room?

8. Did your attendant leave the upgraded canvas Celebrity tote in your cabin?

9. Did you have upgraded toiletries in your cabin?

10. Did your pillows smell?

11. If you've cruised Celebrity in Aqua before, did you notice any other perks missing since the Revolution?

• Like 1

1. Were your foot stools on the balcony gone? 

Yes

Yes

No

4. Was there a table in the cabin large enough for two for room service for two?

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

Not sure since I don’t know what those in the non-Aqua cabins received 

Yes

11. If you've cruised Celebrity in Aqua before, did you notice any other perks missing since the Revolution?

I might be incorrect, but I thought I recalled having items such as cotton balls, q-tips, etc. last year in the bathroom in Aqua. They were not there this year, but that could be a cabin steward issue.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GAcruiser2 said:

1. Were your foot stools on the balcony gone? 

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

Not sure since I don’t know what those in the non-Aqua cabins received 

Yes

I might be incorrect, but I thought I recalled having items such as cotton balls, q-tips, etc. last year in the bathroom in Aqua. They were not there this year, but that could be a cabin steward issue.

Priority embarkation is only a separate line when checking in....

• Like 1

Cotton balls and Qtips were discontinued a year or 2 ago.  You can get a small cardboard box that has a couple of cotton balls & Qtips.  The larger containers seem to only be in the Suites now.

3 hours ago, misterkevin said:

If you've cruised in Aqua Class since the new, revolutionized dry dock on these ships, I would like to confirm some things I've been reading about changes to the perks in Aqua Class.

1. Were your foot stools on the balcony gone? 

Traveling on the Summit in 1124, on Deck 11.

1. Yes

2. Only slightly. If you're inquiring as to whether they effectively become a lounge, then the answer is no. If you're inquiring if they recline as much as a Premium Economy airplane seat, then the answer is yes.

3. No. Not only the size is a problem, but the height. You couldn't use the table as any type of dining table. You could use it as an uncomfortable reach for a drink.

4. No. Not only is there no table in the stateroom that could accommodate dining, but there is no surface that would allow for the room service tray. The desk area is narrow and the countertop for the storage cabinet doesn't have the appropriate area to accommodate a service tray.

5. NO. I don't know how the other responder said yes to this question. We called the chair a 1-1/2 person seating. We are not large people. I suppose, technically, you could say that we managed to squeeze together onto the chair. But, there was absolutely no comfort. Even for one person, the comfort was questionable. There was a small pillow that, theoretically, you could have used to support your back... but, really, the answer is no. There is no comfortable seating in the stateroom.

6. Yes. There was a separate line for Aqua Class. 

7. Yes. The amenities bag included slippers, lip balm, seapass card holders that were back to the "good" ones only in gray instead of blue.

8. No.

9. The toiletries are all large-sized containers of Bigelow, with a lavender/mint scent. They were "nice," but I'm not a fan of family-sized containers in a non-family usage environment.

10. ?

11. No aromatherapy diffuser. There haven't been q-tips or cotton balls in years. There were the 2 bottles of water on embarkation, also the champagne (which was a fairly decent French sparkling wine.... not bad at all). New items: yoga mats. They were in the closet storage shelving area. Personal mats that had a card that indicated you could take them with you to the Canyon Ranch fitness area. I did spread it out in the stateroom and the area between the desk and chair accommodates the mat nicely. Of course, you can't raise your hands above your head without hitting the ceiling. Is it the thought that counts? I suppose they think you'll take them to the fitness area rather than try to use them in your stateroom. Also, a cloth laundry bag and a cloth shoe shine bag.

• Thanks 1