cash vs card accont

Just now, NewlyMrs.Kilday said:

Does anyone know if I choose cash account while checking in online, can this be changed later to credit card online? 

You can change at the pier and then again on board, if needed, regardless of what you do online pre-cruise.

2 minutes ago, NewlyMrs.Kilday said:

Does anyone know if I choose cash account while checking in online, can this be changed later to credit card online? I don’t want to be stuck once I finalize the check-in process. 

yes, you can start as a cash account then switch to credit once on board,

We now always do a cash account to avoid post-cruise ghost charges that RCI loves to do. My time is important to me and I don't want to spend it on the phone getting erroneous charges removed.

1 minute ago, wolfcathorse said:

My time is important to me and I don't want to spend it on the phone getting erroneous charges removed.

If needed at all, that after cruise call can be shorter than waiting in line at GS to settle the account on the last night.

10 minutes ago, NewlyMrs.Kilday said:

Does anyone know if I choose cash account while checking in online, can this be changed later to credit card online? I don’t want to be stuck once I finalize the check-in process. 

Yes, you can change it at Guest Services.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

If needed at all, that after cruise call can be shorter than waiting in line at GS to settle the account on the last night.

therein lies the problem, the ghost charge doesn't show up until about 2 weeks after you're home. It's never on the final Seapass balance on the last night. 

1 minute ago, wolfcathorse said:

therein lies the problem, the ghost charge doesn't show up until about 2 weeks after you're home. It's never on the final Seapass balance on the last night. 

My point was that if your time is valuable, it may still be quicker to call after the fact (IF some erroneous charge shows up) than to wait in line on the last day at GS.

• Like 1