Images of Sabatini's Italian Trattoria dishes?

canadarocks

Blueberry Zabaglione

This was a light, delicious, ending to our heavy meal. My dad had one of the chocolate desserts, but unfortunately I didn't get a picture. He loved it and ate every last bite, lol.  Overall, I like the new menu, but I like the old one too. BTW, I was with my Dad and my husband.  I didn't eat all of this myself. 😉

IMG_4735.JPG

4 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Thank you SO much, these are exactly what I've been searching for. Care to comment on which ones were favorites?

The veal vallet was just okay.  It was a little dry.  The chicken entree was really good.  The flavors were amazing.  The seafood in the parchment was really good.  That's the one I like to order, but one needs to like seafood.  The burrata looks like a big hunk of cheese (and it is) but it was delicious.  It could easily serve two people.  The salad is a refreshing palate cleanser, so definitely order that.  With the exception of the veal, I would order any of these dishes again. 

• Like 1

Great to read your reviews. We'll definitely give it a try. Thanks again! 

Just being greedy here..... but do you happen to have such great photos from eating at the original Sabatini's as well?  

We've got two Princess cruises booked next winter, and each one has a different version onboard! 🙂 

Edited by canadarocks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Great to read your reviews. We'll definitely give it a try. Thanks again! 

Just being greedy here..... but do you happen to have such great photos from eating at the original Sabatini's as well?  

We've got two Princess cruises booked next winter, and each one has a different version onboard! 🙂 

Give me a minute, lol. 😉  They won't have all the fancy descriptions like the ones I just posted. (Those came from an on-line review that I did for friends and family.)  I do have some though. Coming right up.