Cruising with family/different suite class levels

We are cruising on the Allure later this month.  We have had the fortune of our Royal Up bid being accepted and will now be in the Star class. Our other family members are in a Grand suite and a 1BR aqua theater suite.  Does anyone know if this will cause problems for us in regards to meals and shows?  The other members have purchased the food and alcohol packages.  

Thanks for any input

My son and his girlfriend were not in Star Class. When our Genie contacted us I did ask if he was able to make reservations for all of us?  It was not a problem.  They did have the dining and drink package, but they had to pay for anything not covered.  As far as reserved seating at show, it depended on if other Star Class passengers showed up. No guarantees.  

9 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The non-star guests will not be able to use Genie reserved seats at shows.

Since Laura and I will only be two in an A1, do you think we can snag a couple extra Genie towels?

Mainly for Schooner Bar and the SL

Edited by John&LaLa

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Since Laura and I will only be two in an A1, do you think we can snag a couple extra Genie towels?

I have seen them on the Rising tide bar during a non promenade party.  I bet you could get them put on the Schooner Bar if you asked nicely.

15 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

I have seen them on the Rising tide bar during a non promenade party.  I bet you could get them put on the Schooner Bar if you asked nicely.

Thanks, I know I can probably get two. I was wondering about making new friends

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We asked for seats at Quest and our Genie told us that they usually don't reserve seats for that and he wouldn't have enough red signs.  He just wrote reserved with our suite number on a piece of paper and placed them on about 10 seats, there were 4 of us. You could try that.

10 hours ago, ownedbypets said:

We asked for seats at Quest and our Genie told us that they usually don't reserve seats for that and he wouldn't have enough red signs.  He just wrote reserved with our suite number on a piece of paper and placed them on about 10 seats, there were 4 of us. You could try that.

Thanks, that's what I'm talking about. Our Genie should have enough towels for 8 in our cabin.