Cabins small?

SailorMan20

I have not been the the NCL Encore, but the beds (not speaking of sofa or pullman beds!) are "large twins" that can be put together as a king bed. Some showers (Princess I'm looking at you) can be pretty teeny, but I would think a spa-balcony is going to be fine.

5 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I have not been the the NCL Encore, but the beds (not speaking of sofa or pullman beds!) are "large twins" that can be put together as a king bed. Some showers (Princess I'm looking at you) can be pretty teeny, but I would think a spa-balcony is going to be fine.

The bed I have in My cabin is two twins that converge into a queen size bed. I hope it can hod My 6'3 360 lbs frame. lol

If not I'll be getting off the ship early.

No...you will be fine.  Cabins aren't as large as hotel rooms, unless you book suites, but the furniture is standard sized.  No worries!  The combined twins make a queen/king....bigger than a queen, but not quite a king.  You'll be fine.  Hubby is 6'2" and there is no "over-hang".

Folks of all size cruise, and unless you're 7 ft .tall and 350 lbs, you'll be fine.

On 7/4/2019 at 2:53 AM, SailorMan20 said:

I am a rather Tall Man at 6'3. Will I be cramped while in the cabin and My Legs hang off the bed while sleeping?

Do your feet hang over a typical twin bed?

On 7/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, SailorMan20 said:

The bed I have in My cabin is two twins that converge into a queen size bed. I hope it can hod My 6'3 360 lbs frame. lol

If not I'll be getting off the ship early.

We had to do some creative engineering to reinforce the beds for a 1200 lb (combined) couple, but that's about the only problem I've had to deal with.  That and the female half of the couple getting stuck in the balcony door.