Carnival Excursions Desk- sells tickets for Key West HOHO Trolley?

Shaded Lady

A question about Key West... we want to do the Hop On Hop Off trolley, but it's not available through our excursions on Freedom yet. There's one that includes the trolley and admission to other sites, but we don't want that- just the HOHO Trolley. The trolley site mentioned that these tickets are always available at the excursion desk onboard... can anyone confirm? Or is it possible that this will show up closer to sail date (we're still 500+ days away).

I will buy them directly from the HOHO Trolley site if I have to, but I'd rather do it onboard so we can use some of our OBC...

On 7/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, Shaded Lady said:

A question about Key West... we want to do the Hop On Hop Off trolley, but it's not available through our excursions on Freedom yet. There's one that includes the trolley and admission to other sites, but we don't want that- just the HOHO Trolley. The trolley site mentioned that these tickets are always available at the excursion desk onboard... can anyone confirm? Or is it possible that this will show up closer to sail date (we're still 500+ days away).

I will buy them directly from the HOHO Trolley site if I have to, but I'd rather do it onboard so we can use some of our OBC...

You can buy either the Conch train or Trolley tour for a lot less by buying direct. 

https://oldtownmanor.com/ke

We always walk off the ship and right over to the ticket booth and buy from them direct. We like the white trolleys (instead of the orange & green ones) as their seats are more comfortable..

It will be cheaper, especially if you only need the Hop On/Off...