What are Concierge Level Amenities?

In my opinion, the best concierge level amenities is the ability to book dining and excursions earlier.  You can book excursions 240 days prior to embarkation while non-concierge level can book 180 days prior to embarkation.

For dining reservations, you can book 75 days in advance instead of 95 days in advance.

Both of these features gives you a first shot at getting the excursions and dining date/time that you would like.

There are a few lesser amenities like having binoculars in your suite.  At the moment, the other amenities are not coming to mind.  Maybe someone can post the full list.

2 hours ago, rsail203 said:

We were just upgraded from an F to a D cabin on the Mariner. We understand that the location is better, but what are Concierge Level Amenities?

We have done 15 cruises with Regent (Mariner, Voyager and Explorer) and probably have done every combination of decisions on Regent Air (vs. on our own), Regent hotel (vs. our booking selection) and F/G vs. Concierge. Based on our experience (and following this CC site for several years), I'd say:

1. Not every D cabin has a better location than an For G cabin. I'm "not a good sailor" and therefore want a low and mid-ship cabin - I wouldn't pay more to go to a top deck. And definitely not if the cabin was under potential noise.

2. We always go to the embarkation city early.The included 1 pre-embarkation hotel night (for Congierge Cabins) has been attractive to us - especially before our "deviation fee" was waived (we are now Platinum level).

16 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

In my opinion, the best concierge level amenities is the ability to book dining and excursions earlier.  You can book excursions 240 days prior to embarkation while non-concierge level can book 180 days prior to embarkation.

For dining reservations, you can book 75 days in advance instead of 95 days in advance.

Both of these features gives you a first shot at getting the excursions and dining date/time that you would like.

There are a few lesser amenities like having binoculars in your suite.  At the moment, the other amenities are not coming to mind.  Maybe someone can post the full list.

I think you mean you can book dining reservations at 95 days out vs. 75 days out.

4 hours ago, TravelnAl said:

I think you mean you can book dining reservations at 95 days out vs. 75 days out.

I really did mess up that sentence - thanks for catching that.  Below is copied from the Regent website:

'Dining reservations may be reserved online beginning 75 days before your cruise sails, or 90 days for guests eligible for our Concierge Amenities, at Midnight Eastern US Time. To do so, please create an account via the My Account section of our website and access the Dining Reservations link for your cruise via your Booked Cruises.

These are the amenities listed on their website:

• FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package Including:
    - FREE Ground Transfers
    - FREE Breakfast
    - FREE Porterage
  • FREE Unlimited WiFi includes up to four logins, four devices, per suite*
  • FREE 15 Minutes of Ship-to-Shore Phone Time
  • L’Occitane® Mer & Mistral Soaps, Shampoos and Lotions
  • Welcome Bottle of Champagne with
    Fresh Floral Arrangement

• In-Suite Mini-Bar Set-Up and Refill
  • 24-Hour Room Service 
  • Priority Online Shore Excursions and Dining Reservations
  • 10% Discount on Premium Wine and Liquor
  • 5% savings on Pre- or Post-Cruise Hotel or Land Programs

• 5% savings on Regent Choice Shore Excursions

• Regent Plush Bathrobes and Slippers
  • Binoculars, illy® Espresso Maker and Cashmere Blankets
  • Vanity and Hair Dryer
  • Interactive Flat-Screen Television With Extensive Media Library, Complimentary Movies-on-Demand 
  • Direct Dial Satellite Phone
  • Shoe Shine Service
  • Complimentary Tote Bag

These are the amenities listed for below concierge level:

• FREE Unlimited WiFi includes one log-in, one device, per suite*
  • Welcome Bottle of Champagne with Fresh Fruit Arrangement
  • In-Suite Mini-Bar Set-Up and Refill
  • 24-Hour Room Service 
  • L’Occitane® Mer & Mistral Soaps, Shampoos and Lotions
  • Regent Plush Bathrobes and Slippers
  • Vanity and Hair Dryer
  • Interactive Flat-Screen Television With Extensive Media Library, Complimentary Movies-on-Demand 
  • Direct Dial Satellite Phone
  • Shoe Shine Service

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, dreamercruise said:

Just to confirm - Does Concierge level suite indeed get air deviation fee waived?

Bill is correct.   An air deviation fee waiver is only a Seven Seas Society benefit for those who are Platinum and above. 

Dave

For us, one the most important features of Concierge is the four logins.  We are not yet Gold so otherwise we only get one login. It certainly keeps the DH happy when he can log into his phone or computer while I am emailing our grands.