Izumi Hibachi restaurant included in ultimate dining package?

We're planning to do the Allure Barcelona to Miami TA Nov 1, 2020. We are planning to purchase the unlimited dining package & would like to go to the Izumi Hibachi restaurant 2 or 3 times while onboard. Below is information I've found on Cruise Planner for both the 5 night & unlimited dining packages for this cruise.

Overview from the 5 night package mentions the following… Not valid for premium experiences including: Chef's Table, Wine Pairings Dinners, Izumi Hibachi Experience and Mystery Dinner Theater

Small print for the unlimited dining package mentions the following… Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for Chef's Table, or Culinary Experiences/Activities

Based on the above, I know the 5 night package does NOT include Izumi Hibachi and assuming the unlimited dining package does. Can anyone on this board confirm that or am I missing something? Thanks.

Tim

20 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, the Unlimited package includes Izumi Hibachi. 

Thank you so much for the quick response. Wish I would have known to ask this as part of the original question but was just asked to ask about it now.

Since the Allure will have all those sea days, by any chance is Johnny Rocket's also available on the unlimited package?

Tim

14 minutes ago, cruisin4kicks said:

Thank you so much for the quick response. Wish I would have known to ask this as part of the original question but was just asked to ask about it now.

Since the Allure will have all those sea days, by any chance is Johnny Rocket's also available on the unlimited package?

Tim

JR is also available as part of the unlimited package.

On Oasis, we had unlimited dining and, yes, Izumi Hibachi was included but was limited to ONE night. We had to choose other options for all of the other nights. At least, that was our experience just last fall.

5 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

On Oasis, we had unlimited dining and, yes, Izumi Hibachi was included but was limited to ONE night. We had to choose other options for all of the other nights. At least, that was our experience just last fall.

Last fall, wasn't it still called the Ultimate Dining Package?

Now that it is the Unlimited Package, I believe that may have changed.

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

That's very possible! Can't remember what it was called. I've slept since then! Haha! But if OP wants to eat there 2 or 3 nights, I would make sure of that availability! We tried all of them and ended up choosing 150CP to eat there twice! Mouth watering fillets!!

27 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes last fall it was the ultimate dining package and technically at that point Hibachi was not included although a few ships did make an exception based on availability 

2 hours ago, SilkySal said:

IIn January we could eat at the hibachi every night if there were openings. We eat there 2 nights.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, allegrocontadino said:

I see that, differently from what stated when I bought my Unlimited Dining Package, now RCCL states on their website:

For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $10 surcharge, which will be charged onboard.*

Did anyone have news about this change?

Not sure if this is a very recent change but we ate at Hibachi on Allure on the UDP 2 months ago and there was no surcharge

On 7/6/2019 at 4:25 PM, rockwallroses said:

Yes included, on Allure, it is incredibly noisy for 30 people packed around 3 tables with chefs doing their deal.  Good food, just very loud.

Agree with this.  I was a little concerned about the Hibachi experience from eating at these restaurants on land since my wife was recently diagnosed with alpha gal which means she is very allergic to beef and pork, which makes life complicated because she is naturally allergic to soy, and shell fish.  They did an exceptional job of cooking her food separately, and the food was exceptionally good, even compared to the better on land examples.  It is loud because of the fans and the clanging of utensils and people talking loudly to be heard over this.  One of the best meals we had, and a nice change from the regular premium restaurants which on the Allure are all somewhat similar.  

I am not sure I will purchase the unlimited package again, but we enjoyed in on the 7 night Allure sailing earlier this month.  The last couple of nights we asked for in Chops and 150 for escargot and we received (although they weren’t as hot as I would prefer).  I have the 5 night package on our upcoming TA this fall, and along with access to Coastal Kitchen I think this is a better fit for us.

jc