Queen Mary 2

Dick912

Finished our 2nd cruise on the QM2 on June 30th.  It was not what we experienced on our first cruise.  Very disappointed in many ways.  I wrote up the details and submitted them.  They must have been allow.  They only want to hear good stuff and not the truth about a cruise.  Oh, I have 30+ cruises to compare the QM2 to.  So my write-up was fair.  Have a great cruise.

Are you saying your review hasn't been published in the review section here ?

You should have received an acknowledgement email which tells you that reviews are checked and you would receive another email when it was published.

It can take a while.

Sorry to hear you were disappointed.

I wasn't very clear in my comment above.  I wrote a detailed review that was fair and had many comments about Cunard and the guest on the cruise.  The write-up must have been so bad that I did not receive any email about it and it never showed up on cruise critic. I guess the cruise line and cruise critic only want to hear about good things.  This is so sad.

41 minutes ago, Dick912 said:

I wasn't very clear in my comment above.  I wrote a detailed review that was fair and had many comments about Cunard and the guest on the cruise.  The write-up must have been so bad that I did not receive any email about it and it never showed up on cruise critic. I guess the cruise line and cruise critic only want to hear about good things.  This is so sad.

As you feel so disgruntled, get it out of your system and "Copy/Paste" here/now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dick912 said:

When did you write your review ? As I tried to explain, reviews are not published straight away. There are plenty of poor reviews on the site.

See here for more help.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2612488-how-to-submit-a-member-review-or-member-photo-journal/

From this previous post, it took about 11 days for this review to be published. As you have only been back a week and that included a holiday I would give it a bit more time.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2570979-for-host-hattie-or-anybody-with-advice-on-posting-a-review/?tab=comments#comment-55428210