Shuttle service from MCO (Orlando airport)- Cape Canaveral

burrma

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

You might want to check the Florida Departures Board where this is discussed frequently.

Thanks; found one: Cruise Control Co.; very reasonable.

1 hour ago, burrma said:

I know you can take the cruise line shuttle but looking for other companies that are more reasonable. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Cortrans is $20pp each way.  Very reliable company and very popular with cruisers.  Also Cocoa Beach Shuttle is frequently used.

9 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

Cortrans is $20pp each way.  Very reliable company and very popular with cruisers.  Also Cocoa Beach Shuttle is frequently used.

Thanks ; checked into Cortrans but Cruise Control is significantly less  in price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, burrma said:

Thanks ; checked into Cortrans but Cruise Control is significantly less  in price.

I've never heard of this company...hoping someone will have some experience...We're considering Ace for our needs in May for our extended family group of 10.

never heard of this one ... https://www.cruisecontrol-transportation.com/

but website is interesting

good price.. $14 per person .... beats CORTRANS

car seats at no extra charge

will have soda or Barefoot wine in the van for you to take on board ... for a fee of course

(says $8.50 per case ...  something tells me they MEAN 12 pack and not 24 can CASE since they show pictures of 12 packs. <CONFIRMED, they are 12 packs >  Wine is $15 a bottle for Barefoot which runs $5.50 at the local Total Wine)

please come back and tell us how it went ......

btw, I hit their questions 'chat' and asked about the soda case thing and got a reply in 2 minutes . . . 5pm on a Friday.  Attentive . . . 

Edited by Capt_BJ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

I've never heard of this company...hoping someone will have some experience...We're considering Ace for our needs in May for our extended family group of 10.

I've used Ace before in Orlando  and they were excellent but Cruise Control was super efficient with my booking and a lot cheaper.

7 hours ago, burrma said:

I've used Ace before in Orlando  and they were excellent but Cruise Control was super efficient with my booking and a lot cheaper.

Have you used Cruise Control yet? If not please come back with your experience.

My cruise isn't until May so I'm still researching my options.

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

Have you used Cruise Control yet? If not please come back with your experience.

My cruise isn't until May so I'm still researching my options.

Will do; using them in Nov.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, burrma said:

Thanks; found one: Cruise Control Co.; very reasonable.

Looks like if you are going straight to the port from the airport it is a great price of $14pp!! .

For those traveling from the airport to a hotel in Cocoa Beach the pricing for 1-2 people becomes $60....so be sure you are pricing for where you are headed.

But they look like a great option for sure!!

4 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

Looks like if you are going straight to the port from the airport it is a great price of $14pp!! .

For those traveling from the airport to a hotel in Cocoa Beach the pricing for 1-2 people becomes $60....so be sure you are pricing for where you are headed.

4 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

We are shopping the week before in Orlando so going direct to port; can't beat the price  and buses look fabulous.

• Like 1