Question about Suite Priority Boarding

On a cruise this fall my wife and I have booked a suite and look forward to the priority boarding.  Our adult daughter recently decided to join us and is staying in a separate non-suite room.  Is there anyway she can enjoy the suite priority boarding privilege since we are traveling together?  If she were staying in our suite, she would have this privilege but by paying much more for a separate single-supplement room she  looses it.  Does anyone know if and how we can link her to us for priority boarding?  Thanks,

No, she cannot join you in priority boarding. She can purchase FTTF for her cabin and board shortly after you, or you can wait and board non-priority. Only the people staying in your cabin will be able to board priority with you. 

I would recommend that she tries to get FTTF and also checks in online as soon as possible.  That way she will get the earliest appointment time.  For my past two cruises, I have been assigned a boarding zone when doing online check-in.  For my cruise in September, I was able to get an appointment time of 11:30 to 12:00 and boarding zone A01 by checking in online as soon as it opened.  If she does that or gets FTTF, you can always hang back 10 minutes and all board together.

Edited by TNcruising02

51 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I would recommend that she tries to get FTTF and also checks in online as soon as possible.  That way she will get the earliest appointment time.  For my past two cruises, I have been assigned a boarding zone when doing online check-in.  For my cruise in September, I was able to get an appointment time of 11:30 to 12:00 and boarding zone A01 by checking in online as soon as it opened.  If she does that or gets FTTF, you can always hang back 10 minutes and all board together.

With FTTF you don't worry about a check-in time. You still pick one but you can ignore it. FTTF can arrive as soon as the terminal opens and has priority. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

With FTTF you don't worry about a check-in time. You still pick one but you can ignore it. FTTF can arrive as soon as the terminal opens and has priority. 

Yes.  I try to get it every chance I get.  On my last cruise,  I walked straight in with no line and then waited with the FTTF group.  I carried my luggage on the ship and was unpacked by 11:10 am.  They were calling zone A1 as the FTTF passengers were boarding, so it's good to check in online early in case FTTF is sold out and doesn't open up.  But if someone can get FTTF before online check-in, that's the best way.

Edited by TNcruising02